Warriors limp on despite injuries

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Rudeezy, Oct 18, 2003.

1. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">The Warriors were so healthy last season that six players appeared in every game, the first time that happened since the franchise moved to the West Coast in 1962. This season's team is not exactly on pace to threaten that record.

With the regular-season opener only 12 days away, the Warriors are having trouble putting 10 bodies on the court for practice. Point guard Nick Van Exel,

arguably the most important player in Golden State's bid to end a nine-year playoff drought, headlines the list of ailing players and possibly faces another knee surgery. </div>

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c...SPGI42E9GF1.DTL

--------------------------------------------------

We really need Van Exel healthy if the Warriors expect to make the playoffs. I hope this injury won't sideline him for too long. If ALL the Warriors can stay healthy, we'll be in the playoffs.[​IMG]

*crosses fingers*

2. Ed!

Ed! JBB JustBBall Member

Even if all the Warriors are all healthy, they wont make the playoffs. The west is too deep. Lakers, Sacramento, Minnesota, Dallas, Portland, Seattle, San Antonio, Houston Rockets, Phoenix are better IMO.
    Hope Van Exel gets better though

3. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting ObieCent:</div><div class="quote_post">Even if all the Warriors are all healthy, they wont make the playoffs. The west is too deep. Lakers, Sacramento, Minnesota, Dallas, Portland, Seattle, San Antonio, Houston Rockets, Phoenix are better IMO.
    Hope Van Exel gets better though</div>I also think those teams are better. But you never know. I guess its just wishful thinking.[​IMG]