Washington Buy or Sell

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by GArenas, Aug 26, 2006.

1. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

I saw this on the Celtics forum and decided to bring it to our little home board, yay! I'm sure you all know how to play this game so i'll start.

--

Buy or Sell: Wizards have a 50 win season.

2. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

Buy, some people here on BBW may think I'm crazy but we can pull it off. Heat are just another year older, and the Magic arent going to become serious contenders any time soon. With the additions of Darius and DeShawn, we can finally go 9 deep (I expect Blatche to become a part of the rotation). Buy/Sell, Arenas makes All-NBA 1st team.

3. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zards @ Aug 27 2006, 01:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Buy, some people here on BBW may think I'm crazy but we can pull it off. Heat are just another year older, and the Magic arent going to become serious contenders any time soon. With the additions of Darius and DeShawn, we can finally go 9 deep (I expect Blatche to become a part of the rotation).

Buy/Sell, Arenas makes All-NBA 1st team.</div>
    Sell, Arenas makes All-NBA 2nd team. the NBA is stuck on Nash's dick right now, and isn't budging this year, I think Nash has got first team set for PG. I can see Gilbert beating out Billups this year though, with his massive improvals year by year.

Buy or Sell, Jamison returns as an All-star.

4. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Aug 27 2006, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Sell, Arenas makes All-NBA 2nd team. the NBA is stuck on Nash's dick right now, and isn't budging this year, I think Nash has got first team set for PG. I can see Gilbert beating out Billups this year though, with his massive improvals year by year.Buy or Sell, Jamison returns as an All-star.</div>Sell, definitely. Will forwards like Gerald Wallace, Tayshaun Prince, and Caron Butler on the rise, I dont see Jamison making the team at all. Also, guys like Pierce make it every year. Buy/Sell: Blatche produces 6 ppg and 4 rpg off the bench.

5. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zards @ Aug 27 2006, 01:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Sell, definitely. Will forwards like Gerald Wallace, Tayshaun Prince, and Caron Butler on the rise, I dont see Jamison making the team at all. Also, guys like Pierce make it every year.

Buy/Sell: Blatche produces 6 ppg and 4 rpg off the bench.</div>
    Buy, we all saw the summer league, he was putting up great numbers and has only been improving. Blatche will make a name for himself in the years to come.

Buy or Sell: Wizards return as 5th seed this year.

6. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Aug 27 2006, 01:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Buy, we all saw the summer league, he was putting up great numbers and has only been improving. Blatche will make a name for himself in the years to come.Buy or Sell: Wizards return as 5th seed this year.</div>Buy. Buy/Sell: Haywood will be traded mid-way through the season.

7. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zards @ Aug 27 2006, 01:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Buy.

Buy/Sell: Haywood will be traded mid-way through the season.</div>
    Buy, honestly this guy should not be starting, he's probabely high on our team's trade block. We should send him in a package for a defensively minded center, something we need....dearly.

Buy or Sell, Jared Jeffries is a complete failiure on the knicks and was a terrible signing.

8. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Aug 27 2006, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Buy, honestly this guy should not be starting, he's probabely high on our team's trade block. We should send him in a package for a defensively minded center, something we need....dearly.Buy or Sell, Jared Jeffries is a complete failiure on the knicks and was a terrible signing.</div>Buy, the Knicks were already loaded at the SF spot with Q Rich, Rose, Balkman, and Lee.Buy/Sell: DeShawn will stay next summer with the Wizards (we signed him to a 2-year deal, his 1st year is player option).

9. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zards @ Aug 27 2006, 02:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Buy, the Knicks were already loaded at the SF spot with Q Rich, Rose, Balkman, and Lee.

Buy/Sell: DeShawn will stay next summer with the Wizards (we signed him to a 2-year deal, his 1st year is player option).</div>
    Buy, hopefully things will go well with DeShawn and we'll progress with him, possibely with him starting and he'll stay with us.

Buy or Sell, Wizards will make it to the second round of the playoffs this year.

10. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Aug 27 2006, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Buy, hopefully things will go well with DeShawn and we'll progress with him, possibely with him starting and he'll stay with us. Buy or Sell, Wizards will make it to the second round of the playoffs this year.</div>Buy. Buy or Sell: Butler becomes an all-star.

11. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zards @ Aug 27 2006, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Buy.

Buy or Sell: Butler becomes an all-star.</div>
    Sell, I'm being realistic, not this year Butler. Although Butler is improving and will soon possibely become all-star material he's not there yet. As you said before, with Pierce making it every year and guys like Tayshaun it's hard.

Buy or Sell: Wizards beat the Heat this year.

12. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

Sell: The Wizards had trouble stopping the Heat fire power and they've done nothing to improve their defense. Unless, if the current roster has improved on defense, they won't beat Miami, they'll just have to outscore them.

13. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

GA and Zards, Enjoy talking to yourself?Wizards fans can not be found!

14. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Okay, Ming when you play this game you have to make a new Buy or Sell topic so I'll make one up for you:

Buy or Sell, Wizards beat Pistons every time this season.

15. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Aug 27 2006, 02:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Okay, Ming when you play this game you have to make a new Buy or Sell topic so I'll make one up for you:Buy or Sell, Wizards beat Pistons every time this season.</div>Whatever, I forgot.Buy: Without Ben Wallace, they lose a MAJOR part of their defense. His stats don't show how valuble he is on the court, but he was the leader of that team on and off the court. After showing that the Wizards proved they've beaten Detroit with Ben Wallace, they could definitely sweep them again.Buy or Sell: The Wizards will win more games this season than they did last season. (42)

16. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Buy, as I showed before in a question I think we got a shot at a 50 win season with the improvements we made this year. Definetely more than 42, Caron's injury was a major setback near the end of the season and hopefully everyone will stay healthy this time around.

Buy or Sell, Jarvis Hayes stays healthy this season.

17. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Aug 27 2006, 03:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Buy, as I showed before in a question I think we got a shot at a 50 win season with the improvements we made this year. Definetely more than 42, Caron's injury was a major setback near the end of the season and hopefully everyone will stay healthy this time around.Buy or Sell, Jarvis Hayes stays healthy this season.</div>Sell: I'll be happy if he stays healthy for 50 games, but you know he get hurt again. But without him, we'll still have a decent 8-10 man rotation with Darius Songalia bringing in fire power off the bench, Andray Blatche still looking to improve, and Antonio Daniels whose shown last season that he's a key role player who brings energy off the bench for this team.

18. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ming637 @ Aug 27 2006, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Sell: I'll be happy if he stays healthy for 50 games, but you know he get hurt again. But without him, we'll still have a decent 8-10 man rotation with Darius Songalia bringing in fire power off the bench, Andray Blatche still looking to improve, and Antonio Daniels whose shown last season that he's a key role player who brings energy off the bench for this team.</div>
    Good points made, but seirousely you have to write a new buy or sell topic [​IMG]

Buy or Sell: Gilbert averages 30+ PPG this year.

19. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Aug 27 2006, 03:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Good points made, but seirousely you have to write a new buy or sell topic [​IMG] Buy or Sell: Gilbert averages 30+ PPG this year.</div>Ok, Tony Reali :winkglasses: .Buy: Yes, he will definitely break the 30 points per game mark this season and that's only making a 1 point improvement. With his much improved 3 point shooting, he should be able to pull off any shot he wants. I don't think DeShawn Stevenson or Darius Songalia (whoever's in the starting lineup) will try to mess up the chemistry or his flow because they know that Gilbert's running the show and he's the 1st shoot, 2nd pass kind of guy, Eddie Jordan will free him to do whatever he wants.Buy or Sell: Peter John Ramos will be released by the next two seasons.

20. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ming637 @ Aug 27 2006, 03:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Ok, Tony Reali :winkglasses: .

Buy: Yes, he will definitely break the 30 points per game mark this season and that's only making a 1 point improvement. With his much improved 3 point shooting, he should be able to pull off any shot he wants. I don't think DeShawn Stevenson or Darius Songalia (whoever's in the starting lineup) will try to mess up the chemistry or his flow because they know that Gilbert's running the show and he's the 1st shoot, 2nd pass kind of guy, Eddie Jordan will free him to do whatever he wants.

Buy or Sell: Peter John Ramos will be released by the next two seasons.</div>
    Sell, Peter John Ramos has just finished his rookie year, and he has some sheer size, standing at 7'3" 220 lbs., and that he can bring to the team, possibely after Calvin Booth had detiorated too much to be in the active roster, Peter John Ramos can be a decent filler.

Buy or Sell, the Wizards beat out the Bulls in record.