Way to Early BCS bowl and Title predictions

Discussion in 'Oregon Ducks' started by Zalsa, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Zalsa

Zalsa I like salsa

Rose Bowl: Oregon(W) vs. Michigan.

I see Michigan going to win the Big 10 over tOSU, as Brady Hoke's good recruiting classes and talent will circumvent to a BCS bowl appearance. Oregon gets in as an at large(loss against Stanford, and maybe another team. It is Helfrich's first year). This is a toss up game, but I have Oregon winning out of bias. Will be very close though, just like the last 3 Rose Bowls.

Fiesta Bowl: Oklahoma State vs San Jose State(W)
    Oh my! We got ourselves a BCS buster! David Fales will carry this team on his back, and will probably only have 1 loss this whole season(Stanford). And the Big 12 is a mess, and I could have gone with TCU, but their still feeling themselves.

Sugar Bowl: Alabama vs Louisville(W)

Louisville could sweep the table, but not appear in the title game. Their reward is gonna be At-large Alabama, who will lose to TAMU and LSU to not get into the SEC championship game and will play uninspired. Bridgewater would dominate once more and can solidify himself as the #1 overall pick.

Orange Bowl: Clemson(W) vs Ohio State

Urban Meyer is going back to Florida, and up against a team he regularly bashed and created the term 'Clemsoning'. Boyd will have the chops to be a top 10 draft pick, though I can see them dropping an ACC game or either Georgia or SCAR. And I prefer Clemson's team overall against Ohio State, except at Corner. I mean, who saw Clemson's Defense shut down LSU's offense last year? Give them time, they will find a way to win.

Rose National Championship Game: Stanford(W) vs Florida

Will Muschamp maybe offensively challenged, but he's easily the best defensive mind not named Nick Saban. But he has to go against another smash-mouth football team in Stanford, who also happen to have a ball hawking safety, two good RBs(Sanders and that dude coming back) and Kevin Hogan, who some people are calling 'The Second Coming'(of Andrew Luck).

SEC streak ends with Stanford plummeling Florida into submission.

What are your predictions?