We rolled over against FSU!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by MVPBaller, Sep 4, 2006.

1. MVPBaller

MVPBaller BBW Elite Member

Re: We rolled over against FSU!

Oh my goodness. I have never seen the canes play bad offense like this since last years peach bowl shellacking. [​IMG] Coker can't win with his own recruits! The only reason he got a 53-10 record in miami was with butch davis coached recruits like Jonathan Vilma and Willis McGahee. :banghead: Get Coker out of Miami!

2. Jon_Vilma

Jon_Vilma NFLC nflcentral.net Member

It was the FSU D. Both defenses were stellar, no one rolled over, FSU just defeated the 'Canes.

3. MVPBaller

true. Miami got to right the ship vs Florida A&M and Louisville.The FAMU game is obviously gonig to be a Miami scrimmage. Then Louisville brings it's high powered offense (minus bush) that bulldozed Kentucky on Sunday, against Miami's ferocius, fast D.

4. Brooksie5

Brooksie5 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Lousville can't beat us without Bush now. I think we outplayed FSU this game, but we just couldn't put everything together. I wish we wouldn't play them in the first game so we can get some time to settle in and our teams get some chemistry going.Edge's cousin had that crazy run though (who cares if he was down, it was crazy).

5. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Brooksie5 @ Sep 4 2006, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Lousville can't beat us without Bush now.</div>Don't underestimate 2 things about Louisville, Brian Brohm and their RB Depth. Brian Brohm is in my opinion neck-and-neck with Brady Quinn for the best QB prospect in the country and They really didn't miss a beat without Michael Bush last week when he left from injury, the backup Runningbacks they had really impressed me there.

6. Brooksie5

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Sep 4 2006, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Brooksie5 @ Sep 4 2006, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Lousville can't beat us without Bush now.</div>Don't underestimate 2 things about Louisville, Brian Brohm and their RB Depth. Brian Brohm is in my opinion neck-and-neck with Brady Quinn for the best QB prospect in the country and They really didn't miss a beat without Michael Bush last week when he left from injury, the backup Runningbacks they had really impressed me there.</div>But they were playing Kentucky. Not Miami and their defense. Bobby Bowden called Miami's defense the best in the nation, and their pass defense is probably the best. Brohm will put up a fight against us, but not a good enough one. [​IMG]

7. Jon_Vilma

[quote name='Brooksie5' post='67884' date='Sep 4 2006, 09:57 PM'][quote name='AdropOFvenom' post='67874' date='Sep 4 2006, 11:33 PM'][quote name='Brooksie5' post='67873' date='Sep 4 2006, 08:29 PM']Lousville can't beat us without Bush now.[/quote]Don't underestimate 2 things about Louisville, Brian Brohm and their RB Depth. Brian Brohm is in my opinion neck-and-neck with Brady Quinn for the best QB prospect in the country and They really didn't miss a beat without Michael Bush last week when he left from injury, the backup Runningbacks they had really impressed me there.[/quote]But they were playing Kentucky. Not Miami and their defense. Bobby Bowden called Miami's defense the best in the nation, and their pass defense is probably the best. Brohm will put up a fight against us, but not a good enough one. [​IMG][/quote]No he didn't. That's not what he said.The quote is:

8. Txgen

Txgen NFLC nflcentral.net Member

That was the best defense game I have seen in a while. I wanted FSU to win and they did. Canes offense really sucked, and Cocker is bad at getting recruits they should fire him... LMAO

9. MVPBaller

Kyle Wright is driving me nuts. He buckles down under pressure every time.

10. Jon_Vilma

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silversword55 @ Sep 5 2006, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Kyle Wright is driving me nuts. He buckles down under pressure every time.</div>He's a pinheaded dweeb.[​IMG]

11. Rex Grossman 8

Rex Grossman 8 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Both offense's= [​IMG]

12. Brooksie5

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silversword55 @ Sep 5 2006, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Kyle Wright is driving me nuts. He buckles down under pressure every time.</div>I don't think he did. He looked poised to me. It's not his fault that freshman WR who looked great in the spring dropped a huge pass. And it wasn't really his fault when that final play was tipped and that guy dove for the INT.

13. MVPBaller

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rex Grossman 8 @ Sep 5 2006, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Both offense's= [​IMG]</div>Yep.

14. Rex Grossman 8

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silversword55 @ Sep 5 2006, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rex Grossman 8 @ Sep 5 2006, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Both offense's= [​IMG]</div>Yep.</div>As expected, like last year. I knew there was going to be no offense again. Boring. :ranting:

15. MVPBaller

Yeah, but the 2005 game was way more boring. Games like this are too early.Hopefully they move the rivalry back to October.

16. Rex Grossman 8

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silversword55 @ Sep 5 2006, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah, but the 2005 game was way more boring. Games like this are too early.Hopefully they move the rivalry back to October.</div>Agreed.

17. FSUViking

FSUViking NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<span style="font-family:Convection"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#6600CC">Thank fucking God this game is moving back to October after this year. Jesus Christ.....That being said, if anybody thinks that if Notre Dame opened vs USC...Ohio State vs Michigan....Oklahoma vs Texas.....that they would have resulted in some glorious 45-42 Instant Classic, they are foolish. Like it or not, that is why teams play schools like Western Kentucky and Kent State. To get their shit together. The offenses aren't as bad as they looked, and the defenses aren't as good as they looked, although I do think both teams have top 10 defenses.Look for a much better game when we meet again in December.</span></span></span> :beerbang2: