Weather

Discussion in 'AFC East' started by Glenso1188, Jan 4, 2004.

1. Glenso1188

Glenso1188 nfl-*****s member

Its about 6 days away but not too early to start watching the weather for saturday night. As of right now they're calling for a high of 33 with snow showers. So by night time probably below 30. The Tennessee area is going to be upper 40's into the 50's during the week. Now its not a drastic change like miami to foxboro but still I'll take any slight advantage.

2. 4THNLONGFELLOW

4THNLONGFELLOW Chicago Bears *********

I just wanted to wish you good luck in that game PATS. I think this will be a fun one to watch and I also think that your team is going to be in HOUSTON by the time this is over. Good luck guy's! The COLTS may be the next task, how do you feel about that if it is so?

3. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

If I were you, Id want to avoid the Colts at all cost(short of losing of course)....you will probably beat them, but theres that one chance that a team with a great QB always has....if he gets hot(like yesterday), he will tear you up....Peyton looks hot for now, we will see if he can remain hot...

4. Glenso1188

One game at a time, my only focus right now is the Titans. But if we must get into the colts now then ok. If we were to play the colts it will be the slop of Gillette stadium. Well before yesterday it would have been that slow chopped up field but the NFL forced the Patriots to resod to field against Belichicks will. So why does Belichick like the slow chopped up field? Its a good way to slow down a powerful offense (Manning, Harrison) which is good for his defense and it can be game planned around for our offense. Back during training camp the heads crew man in charge of taking care of the field either quit or was fired, dont remember for sure but I do know he left on bad terms. This wasnt made a big deal but Belichick was behind it. I'm thinking that he was probably doing too good of job taking care of the field or wanted to resod it then and Belichick wouldnt let him. The field was all chewed up from soccer and concerts going on during the summer. So a game within in the game currently is the conditions of the field. It'll be interesting if he finds a way to chew up that new field by game time. Just a little snow will make Belichick happy, you know he'll make sure the field is not covered hours and hours before the game if it is snowing.(oakland fans remember)

5. Glenso1188

Wednesday
    Here comes the arctic air... Partly cloudy with a flurry or snow shower around. Highs 18-24. West-northwest wind 10-20mph - windchills in the single digits!

Thursday
    Day 2 of the Arctic Assault! Sunny, windy and bitter. Teens. Windchills below zero.

Friday
    Colder than Alaska (literally!) Sunny. Single numbers and low 10s. Still an icy breeze.

Saturday
    Make it stop! Mostly sunny. Teens. Pats game is an icebox. Temps by 8pm in the single digits.

I just want to know who scheduled the night game for us and then I'd like to thank them.