Week 17 Draft Standings

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by AdropOFvenom, Dec 27, 2005.

1. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

2. ortiz34

ortiz34 BBW Member

Just think......when Carr gets a real offensive line, he would be able to throw....or let Bush run the ball. This team will be a good, young team that would be amazing in the future.

3. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ortiz34 @ Dec 27 2005, 10:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Just think......when Carr gets a real offensive line, he would be able to throw....or let Bush run the ball. This team will be a good, young team that would be amazing in the future.</div> I just have this feeling Houston is going to win and NO will pick #1. [​IMG]

4. ortiz34

ortiz34 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ven0m @ Dec 27 2005, 02:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ortiz34 @ Dec 27 2005, 10:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> Just think......when Carr gets a real offensive line, he would be able to throw....or let Bush run the ball. This team will be a good, young team that would be amazing in the future.</div>I just have this feeling Houston is going to win and NO will pick #1. [​IMG] </div> If NO does get number 1, would they draft Bush? They already have Deuce who's a beast. [​IMG]

5. Sunset

Sunset BBW Member

16 is high enough for LoMo. And 16th in the second is probably good enough for Eslinger. I'm happy.

6. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ortiz34 @ Dec 27 2005, 01:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ven0m @ Dec 27 2005, 02:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ortiz34 @ Dec 27 2005, 10:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> Just think......when Carr gets a real offensive line, he would be able to throw....or let Bush run the ball. This team will be a good, young team that would be amazing in the future.</div>I just have this feeling Houston is going to win and NO will pick #1. [​IMG] </div>If NO does get number 1, would they draft Bush? They already have Deuce who's a beast. [​IMG] </div>They would probably draft Leinart #1 if they had the first pick. They seem to be in love with Leinart, and I guess he would be a good fit there since he would be playing in a dome. I can see them looking into a trade down to the #3 pick or so, but with the Jets right behind them I cant see them actually trading down and risking us taking Leinart. Then The Jets can pick up Bush at #2 overall. That would be assuming that the Jets have the #2 overall pick and not the Texans, as it is unclear who will win the Strength of Schedule Tiebreakers. [​IMG]

7. The Marine

The Marine BBW Member

That'd be tight if they got Leinart. Leinart vs Peyton [​IMG] Then maybe he will throw bombs to Andre Johnson! Then they can draft like Holmes in the 2nd round. Get this offense going. Their defense arent that bad. Their team will get better.

8. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xpostxscript @ Dec 29 2005, 11:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>That'd be tight if they got Leinart. Leinart vs Peyton [​IMG] Then maybe he will throw bombs to Andre Johnson! Then they can draft like Holmes in the 2nd round. Get this offense going. Their defense arent that bad. Their team will get better.</div> and Leinart would be seeing the turf like still 8 times a game since their main problem is no offensive line. [​IMG]