Welcome Guests!

Discussion in 'International Basketball' started by kobimel, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kobimel

kobimel Hapoel

Hello all! Welcome to the International Basketball forum, the home of REAL basketball!

I'm kobimel, and I'm the moderator of this forum. As you can see, there's plenty to discuss in this area of the site and plenty of helpful resources to help get you started.

Lately, I've seen plenty of guests checking out this part of the site. I just wanted to let you know that we're ALWAYS very happy to see new faces who are interested in international basketball. So please, sign up and start posting your thoughts! Among the things we have to offer here:

-Euroleague coverage, all season long
    -Updated rumors
    -Player transfers
    -International competitions
    -2010 World Championship
    -Eurocup and Challenge Cup coverage

and much, much more!

Also, check out the International Basketball fan group: http://sportstwo.com/basketball/international

The fan group is still new and we're still looking for ways to make it chock full of resources and news. The more people who join the group, the more things we add. Simple as that!

If you have any questions or comments about international basketball, Euroleague, the forum, the fan group or anything else about SportsTwo, you can send me an email at kobi92@gmail.com . If you're a registered member, feel free to hit me up with a PM.

-kobimel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.