Werder Bremen

Discussion in 'Football Discussion' started by dycdan, Nov 1, 2006.

1. dycdan

dycdan DYC please wait...

Im starting to get a soft stop for them, I know the basic players for them and stuff, the Klose's, Frings and stuff, but what other players do they have that are really good?

2. b0o

b0o DYC Squad Backup player

Tim Borowski

3. dycdan

dycdan DYC please wait...

Oh aye I know him aswell.

Just been Wiking them, saw old Greece Manager Otto Rehhagel used to manage them.

Really hope they come second in our Champs League group.

4. NathaRiddle

NathaRiddle DYC Part-Timer

Well, I can try to give you an overview, because I see them playing nearly every weekend.
    The most important one is Klose, of course. Actually he's one of the best strikers Bremen ever had. Frings of course, Tim Borowski, the ones you know from German World Cup Squad.
    Well, but did you know Per Mertesacker plays for Bremen as well? He is member of the national squad too.
    To tell you the names of other good players...
    Diego, the brasilian midfielder, Tim Wiese, the goalkeeper, Aaron Hunt (which is certainly known by a few of you because he's playing for germany u20 national squad), Ivan Klasnic, the croatian striker, and finally Naldo and Fritz. Naldo is also brasilian. Clemes Fritz has played for the german nat squad twice so far i think.
    um well...i don't know if it's forbidden to post links, but if not, you could have a look at bremens official page...Werder Bremen which is also available in english [​IMG]
    cheers!
    natha