What ever happened to Galvatron?

Discussion in 'AFC West' started by Steelerfan_2005, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

What every happened to Galvatron? Didn't he come here when we left the other site? Why is he never on here anymore?

Chip, have you seen him? If Pittsburgh was as bad as Oakland, I might disappear for awhile too...

[​IMG]

2. Cowboy71

Cowboy71 Dallas Cowboys *********

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steelerfan_2005)</div><div class='quotemain'>What every happened to Galvatron? Didn't he come here when we left the other site? Why is he never on here anymore?

Chip, have you seen him? If Pittsburgh was as bad as Oakland, I might disappear for awhile too...

[​IMG]</div>
    Yeah, he was Return of the Raider here. He posted here pretty well for about a year, but it looks like he hasn't posted since Jan 2005.

3. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

There are a lot of old school guys missing in action. Would be nice to have them back... I remember a few Broncos fans, for example. And, of course, Return of the Raider.

4. Cowboy71

PA, you left the Falcons off that list. [​IMG]

5. Steelerfan_2005

6. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

Falcons fans left because of all of the "indisputable truth about Michael Vick" threads, I'm sure. :thumbsup:

7. nflfan04

nflfan04 Dazed and Confused

LSUPackfan and Eagles4 Life and Dawk all come to mind

8. Cowboy71

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pack Attack)</div><div class='quotemain'>Falcons fans left because of all of the "indisputable truth about Michael Vick" threads, I'm sure. :thumbsup:</div>
    Honestly, I shivered when we talked about a history forum. I think its a good idea, but the memories are still too fresh. And those were actually his good posts.

9. kcgsc

kcgsc Chiefs Enthusiast Extraordinaire

I miss Galvy aka ROTR too. I tried to e-mail him to ask him to return a few months back but I never got a response. He's probably busy planning Al Davis' assasination. [​IMG]

10. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pack Attack)</div><div class='quotemain'>Falcons fans left because of all of the "indisputable truth about Michael Vick" threads, I'm sure. :thumbsup:</div>
    Actually, there was only one "Indisputable Truth about Michael Vick" thread, but I packed it so full of wisdom that I'm sure it so overwhelming that it seemed like numerous threads.

11. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

Did anyone miss me while I was gone?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Daunte Culpepper was sacked five times in his first fifteen snaps on Sunday. After two less-than-dazzling performances out of the former Viking, there?s a bit of a whisper about Joey Harrington coming from Miami this week. If Culpepper continues this blooper reel worthy of a start, that whisper could become a shout. And yes, we?re talking about THAT Joey Harrington. As for plans of another Times Square billboard featuring him - let's hold off on that for now.</div>
    Soon maybe Dale will go the way of Galvatron, Paul Brown and Jet. :thumbsup:

12. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

Why don't you just say what you mean? You hate me and wish that I would leave. I don't know why. I've never called you profane names. I only started picking on the Lions because you keep baiting Dolphins fans. I've only called you out for blatantly breaking the TOS time and time again when you know better. I don't really trash talk where the Dolphins are concerned. The only thing that I'm guilty of is stating my opinion and debating other's opinions. I would think that would be welcome on a message board. How boring would this place be if we all agreed all the time? Do you remember how upset you were that no one cared about your being related to an NFL MVP from long ago? I wanted to be happy for you, but it's pretty difficult when your always being nasty and negative in every post. I could except that your just giving folks a good natured ribbing if there was a hint of good nature every once in awhile. Would it kill you to say a good word to someone once in awhile just to let them know that it isn't personal? My feeling is that your probably a pretty good guy and if we met at a bar watching a game, we'd probably have a good, long conversation about football. I'm just tired of the personal stuff. I'm not going anywhere and I'm going to take up for myself when put down. I don't mind you giving me a hard time about football, but I'd like for it to not be personal. I'm willing to make an effort to get along better and to make sure any ribbing is good natured. Will you meet me halfway?

13. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DolfanDale)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm willing to make an effort to get along better and to make sure any ribbing is good natured. Will you meet me halfway?</div>
    Deal ... The last thing I'd want is for everyone to agree. [​IMG]

14. Cowboy71

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zackman)</div><div class='quotemain'>Did anyone miss me while I was gone?</div>
    Why would we? Seriously, I did look you up and followed your trail around a few different forums. Seems like I came close to catching you one time with some recent posting but dont remember if I ever made contact.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zackman)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DolfanDale)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm willing to make an effort to get along better and to make sure any ribbing is good natured. Will you meet me halfway?</div>
    Deal ... The last thing I'd want is for everyone to agree. [​IMG]</div>
    Great. Now we can all be best buds :whistle:

15. Send em back al

Send em back al nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steelerfan_2005)</div><div class='quotemain'>What every happened to Galvatron? Didn't he come here when we left the other site? Why is he never on here anymore?

[​IMG]</div>
    Galvy just kinda drifted away.

Funny that Zack felt compelled to slap up another of his "look at me" posts in a thread about someone who couldn't stand him. [​IMG]

16. The Return of the Raider

The Return of the Raider Active Member

<Giving his loudest Ric Flair howl, The Return of the Raider struts to the squared circle>

<He then dives in the ring and clotheslines both Blackadder and TheBeef, then dropkicks Bearsfan1 out of the ring>

It's like I never left!

It's the Archie Bunker (Zackman) vs. Meathead fights all over again!

Sorry, guys. I've been playing a lot of World of Warcraft lately (Read: I've had my own head up my ass for 2 years). The game is highly addictive.

Anyway, I am posting in the apocalyptic style that our friends from Georgia used to do. The one-liners, with double spacing...

"Metallica, budweiser....and VICK!" <--- LOL

What's going on, girls? Who won FF last year?

17. Steelerfan_2005

Welcome back man!

18. Send em back al

Send em back al nfl-*****s member

Son of a bitch! Thank Al you're back! [​IMG]

<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">PARENTAL WARNING</span> ROTR nee Galvatron is armed and dangerous. Keep your tweeners and haters away from the Black Hole. You have been warned.

19. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Return of the Raider)</div><div class='quotemain'><Giving his loudest Ric Flair howl, The Return of the Raider struts to the squared circle>

<He then dives in the ring and clotheslines both Blackadder and TheBeef, then dropkicks Bearsfan1 out of the ring>

It's like I never left!

It's the Archie Bunker (Zackman) vs. Meathead fights all over again!</div>
    I have missed you as much as certain parts of annual doctors visits. ROFL.

Seriously, Its good to have you back.

Its Showtime, folks says bA doing his best Sting impersonation. Now if I could only find my face paint and baseball bat.

Love the analogy above.

20. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Return of the Raider)</div><div class='quotemain'>"Metallica, budweiser....and VICK!" <--- LOL</div>
    LOL, welcome back dude, I remeber taht dumb picture with teh budwieser box, what a toolbag LOL