What Now for SAR?

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by eyes only, Aug 9, 2005.

1. eyes only

eyes only JBB JustBBall Member

with the news out that the New Jersey nets are out of the running for SAR where do you'll think he will end up. someone posted a few days ago that the hornets were interested, is that true and will they make an offer. if not who do you'll think will be the team that SAR decideds to go to? [​IMG]

2. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

I'm not sure what SAR was thinking after making the comment he did not want to play for the Nets. He would have started on a playoff team, and teamed up with the best point guard in the league. Not to mention a 6-year guaranteed contract. His trade value is at an all time low, and the Nets rescinding the offer just made it worse. Teams are going to low-ball the Blazers in any deal, and SAR is not going to get any long-term offers because his knee became a redflag.

I'm not sure the Blazers will get anything for SAR at this point. He screwed the Blazers out of a trade exception by opening his mouth. I doubt the Blazers will want to do him anymore favors.

3. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

Sacramento or maybe atlanta.

4. shootingmachine

shootingmachine JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Run BJM:</div><div class="quote_post">Sacramento or maybe atlanta.</div>

HaHa u lost a quality PF to Sactown! Only kiddin, but just curious, who is the fans favourite at Portland?

5. Miami Flash City

Miami Flash City JBB All Day

Im not a blazer fan at all(no offense) but im guessing telfair.

6. The_Future

The_Future JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting shootingmachine:</div><div class="quote_post">HaHa u lost a quality PF to Sactown! Only kiddin, but just curious, who is the fans favourite at Portland?</div>

The fan favorite, well seeing as alot of people are still young and new it's kind of hard to tell, but my guess would be Zach Randolph, would of been someone like Stoudamire or DA if the Blazers resigned them.

7. D-Miles

D-Miles JBB JustBBall Member

ya. Damon was mine. but i like them all. Joel Przybilla is cool too