What's the point of extending the series?

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Portland2014, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Portland2014

Portland2014 Well-Known Member

How many more proof do you need that this team is fucking mediocre?
    At this point, isn't it better to get swept and hope that Paul Allen understands that he needs to make a lot of changes?

Extending or even winning this series would be deleterious for our long term future.

I don't wanna hear Dame in the exit interview after we got swept by Golden State saying that we are good and that Stotts is the best coach in the world and all of his BS, I'm fucking tired of this.

Extending the series would give Olshey another reason to extend this fucking mediocrity, we would be at this exact point a year from now.

I WANT TO SEE AN ENJOYABLE TEAM, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?

2. SportsAndWhine

SportsAndWhine Dumbass For Hire

Please become a fan of a different team because this isn't changing. Did you become a fan in 2014 or something?

BonesJones and Chris Craig like this.
  3. Portland2014

Basketball gods hate us so much that I wouldn't be surprised if we managed to win this series, maybe with the help of an injury to Holiday or Davis who are injury prone.

4. WillG

WillG Well-Known Member

Thats one of the main gripes I have with this current team. They don't play intelligently or with toughness.
    It has made the Blazers much less enjoyable to watch the past few years - and unfortunately is ingrained into them because of the play styles of Stotts and Lillard.
    If we played tough, scrapped hard and played intelligent basketball - and then were still down 2-0 to the Pelicans - then I can cheer for that.
    Not that we have lost, but the way we have lost is terrible planning, execution + effort; and makes it really hard to cheer for lackadaisical low-IQ basketball.

Hopefully Mr Allen sees this sand is willing to do what is necessary to bring intelligent basketball back to Portland.

Chris Craig and tester551 like this.
  5. Portland2014

It's so good to see people trying to make it personal thinking I would react, biased Blazers fans have no arguments now that their mediocre team is exposed so their only option is to make it personal.

You guys are like the casual role player trying to trash talk to a superstar, it ain't working.

6. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

I just deleted this weird post in another forum.

Items will be shipped via USPS. Please let me know if you would like to upgrade your shipping for expedited service, or if you would like to include insurance. For small packages (eg scarves) shipping usually takes 3 5 business days. Very best Suggestions In Getting Low cost Automobile Insurance Coverage On line Having a car or truck without auto insurance is just like throwing dollars away. It's really crucial to have vehicle insurance should you drive your automobile every day or even each month considering that this is mandated by law and can help with your finances should you accidentally encounter an issue on the road.Now owning automobile insurance when you're driving gives you far more benefits than disadvantages. Its a require to own any form of automobile insurance as this really is necessary by the law and it assists you with feasible costs that perhaps out of your control.Getting car insurance for your car will be the same with an investment you will have for your finances.

Communication has improved. FEMA, which was seen as nonresponsive in New Orleans,now embeds someone with local emergency response teams that act as a go between. Near the end of the third quarter, the Saints had Cheap NFL Jerseys From China[/url][/b] the ball and marched down the field, play after play, and on replicas camisetas futbol[/url] the fourth play of the fourth quarter they punched through for a touchdown.

Clearly the tu dortmund unimail fulfilment comprar camisetas de futbol of the implied promise of the Holy Spirit contained in the words of Jesus which John interprets for us, is the outpouring we see in Acts 2 during the Feast ofPentecost. There we see Peter interpreting the events in terms of Joel 2 I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons hola camisetas baratas and your daughters shall prophesy. Now notice that this camisetas futbol baratas prophesy Cheap NFL Jerseys From China of maglia lazio Joel camiseta atletico de madrid speaks Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping to "all flesh" or "all people groups" which certainly meant that ethnic unimail tu dortmund Israel was not to be the sole beneficiary.

Vacant Lota oa West STv oor. Deiavaa. Honda and mortgages bongal snd aota. But they probably would reminded me that he going to be a free agent, not only that, but the best TE in free agency that year. The fact of the matter is that you can just go resultados de futbol around telling people what to do like you know better, completely unprovoked magliette calcio at that, and not look like an asshole. That kind of thing horarios puente aereo barcelona madrid just pisses me off so much..

But it was easy for Dean to talk of his grandkids. Especially Drew Storen. Drew had made Dean and his wife, Ruth, very proud. Egal ob als einzelner Voltigierer oder als ganzes Team, egal ob mit Pferd oder ohne Pferd wir bieten dir vier Tage Training mit dem amtierenden Deutschen Meister Jannik Heiland und dem 6.Platzierten der WM 2012 Viktor Brsewitz an. Zudem wirst du, bei Interesse, auf die Abzeichenprfung (DVA 4, DVA 3, DVA 2, Basispass) vorbereitet. Auerdem gibt es jedes Jahr verschiedene Workshopswie zum Beispiel Paartanz, Hip Hop, Yoga oder Pilates.

7. tester551

tester551 Well-Known Member

Amen! I couldn't agree more

8. SlyPokerDog

I am the superstar here and I welcome people trash talking me. It keeps me humble.

9. EL PRESIDENTE

EL PRESIDENTE Username Retired in Honor of Lanny.

Beignets for HCP.

THE HCP and Nikolokolus like this.
  10. BonesJones

BonesJones https://www.youtube.com/c/blazersuprise

You have THE LOWEST BBall IQ on this forum and you act like you dont. It's cute.

11. HomerLovesKoolAid

HomerLovesKoolAid I have a well-known member.

Yeah.....that was me.

I just got a new shipment in from Columbia.

Strenuus and SlyPokerDog like this.
  12. SlyPokerDog

"Flocked" cheap jerseys? How much for just the flocking and not the jersey?

13. HomerLovesKoolAid

HomerLovesKoolAid I have a well-known member.

You misunderstood.

If you fly to Jersey I'll flock you.

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  14. SynTax

SynTax Well-Known Member

I enjoy watching the Blazers play in the playoffs, even if they lose. It sucks to lose, but AD is a top 3 player in the NBA. That doesn't make the Blazers bad and awful to watch. It just means AD is really god damn good.

15. SlyPokerDog

Why, when I can just drive to LO and flock your wife?

16. BlazerBeav

BlazerBeav Well-Known Member

It'd be one thing if we were losing because of AD - but that's just not the case. AD had the same number of points as Nurkic in this game before Nurk left with the injury. We are getting killed in the backcourt, which is mindblowing that I am not going to be able to sleep tonight.

tester551 likes this.
  17. SynTax

SynTax Well-Known Member

Well, AD absolutely killed us game one, and the Blazers decided to play him REALLY hard this game. We got super physical with him, helped when he went inside, etc... But he still had 22/13/2/2 (5 tos though). Holiday was owning our back-court, but a lot of that was because no one was willing to help off of AD when he got to the rim. I thought AD was pretty bad on defense before this year, but that's no longer the case. The Blazers are terrified of him at the rim, and rightfully so.

I do agree that it's super unfortunate that our back-court is getting beat up on, though. The worst part is that I actually thought CJ had a pretty good game..

18. PtldPlatypus

PtldPlatypus Let's go Baby Blazers! Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

I liked this post solely due to the use of "deleterious".