Whats up everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by knicksfan3, Feb 19, 2008.

1. knicksfan3

knicksfan3 Nets Season Ticket Holder - Section 225

Hey guys....my profile came over a long time ago I guess with the whole BBW saga. Just finally got the time where I could come on here and contribute.

Anyway I know my user name on here is Knicksfan3 (yes, I am a Knicks fan), but I am also a Nets season ticket holder and have been going to games since 2000, tons of them to be honest. Just became a STH this year, went to about 10-15 games and every playoff game each season before this year. Tomorrow will be very interesting at the arena to say the least.

Outside of basketball I am a big hockey fan so I will try to put in as much input as possible into that forum. Like the Rangers in hockey, Phillies in baseball and Broncos in football. This site seems to be doing quite well so I hope I can contribute to it just as much as everyone else and will try to spread the word about this site.

KF3

2. ghoti

ghoti A PhD in Horribleness

Great to have you around, knicksfan3!

It seems like you are into all kinds of sports (noticed your Stewert Cink avatar, too.) so SportsTwo is a great place for you to be!

If you have any questions or need anything, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

And if you post in the Rangers forum, I promise you I'll respond. It's always a good time for some hockey talk.

3. Jizzy

Jizzy Capo Status

whats good

4. cpawfan

cpawfan Monsters do exist

Welcome to S2 KF3

5. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

Good to have you around. Always good to see more people around to contribute to the conversation.