When Trumaine McBride Gave Up 2 TDs to Tebow

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by vette322, Oct 6, 2013.

1. vette322

vette322 Member

...in the last pre-season game, and still made the team - I knew this team wasn't NFL caliber. If that guy can make an NFL roster, then that team is minor league all the way. Did you see him whiff on that INT - pile of trash, just like 40 other players on this team.

Worst team in Giants history, and one of the 5 worst in NFL history. The 1976 Buccaneers would kick the crap out of this Giants team.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
  2. cagedlion

cagedlion "I am the problem, and I am the solution."

Agree, vette . This will be the worst Giant team in their NFL history. There is no way this team
    is able to turn this around. Management made a total miscalculation about their personnel.
    Many clues why they are bad: Bringing Ross & Webster back. Horrible OL play & protection.
    Horrible DL play. They cannot stop the run. RB lack of depth. Special teams cannot tackle or
    block for returns. Giants have become the worst team in the NFL and OMG.......in New York.
    THAT IS HOW LOW THEY HAVE SUNK.

3. vette322

vette322 Member

If you throw out last year's finale against the Eagles (who clearly had already quit, and who fired Reid 10 minutes after the game) - you have to go all the way back to the Giants win against the Saints to find a game where this team was even competitive. In those games last year and this year - this team is 0-7, and has lost by average of 22 points.

The red flags were there, seeing that they lost those games so badly to the Ravens and Falcons when they still had their playoff fate in their own hands. The Giants simply chose to ignore the problem, and the problem remains the same.