When will Sheed And Bonzi Grow Up?

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by mike18946, Dec 4, 2003.

1. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

From insider

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">"As they were leaving the practice facility Wednesday, the morning of their final shootaround together, Bonzi Wells and Rasheed Wallace saw Ruben Boumtje Boumtje shooting jump shots some 100 feet away with his back turned to them.

Wallace slapped Wells on the back and said, "Watch this." Then he picked up a ball, reared back and fired a 100-foot, baseball-style strike that left Boumtje Boumtje writhing the floor. Trainers were summoned. After a few scary minutes, Boumtje Boumtje walked off, OK.

Wells and Wallace?

They giggled like schoolchildren and ran away the moment their teammate hit the canvas."
    </div>

I can't believe this,seriously when will these guys finally grow up? Well at least you have gotten rid of the first guy.Rasheed next?

2. dee still ballin

dee still ballin JBB JustBBall Member

Sad, and Pathetic. Goodness.. Hopefully Sheed will grow out of this with Bonzi gone.

3. InNETSweTrust

InNETSweTrust JBB Philippines' Finest

To think they're "professional" basketball players. Plus giggling like schoolgirls? What they did was sick considering that it's their teammate and they did it behind his back.

4. nikebasketball

nikebasketball JBB JustBBall Member

Who is this so called insider that provided this info?

Is this so called source reliable and creditable or have something to gain by trashing their names further?

5. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting nikebasketball:</div><div class="quote_post">
    Who is this so called insider that provided this info?

Is this so called source reliable and creditable or have something to gain by trashing their names further?
    </div>

insider is where the ESPN insider writers post articles everyday.Which you have to pay for.Full articles are not allowed to be posted on Justbball which is why there are just a few quotes.

6. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

If this is true, then this will hurt the NBA. Sheed needs to grow up and come on his own without Bonzi now. Cheeks needs to do something about Sheed desperately. If it was at practice, then where was he? Hopefully Boumtje Boumtje is alright. (I love his name. [​IMG])

7. nikebasketball

nikebasketball JBB JustBBall Member

insider is where the ESPN insider writers post articles everyday.Which you have to pay for.Full articles are not allowed to be posted on Justbball which is why there are just a few quotes

With the above statement being true like I know that it is, this is a really sad day for the Portland Trailblazers organization with this embarrasing news and the departure of Bonzi, and Sheed does need to grow up.

8. Trail_Blazer76

Trail_Blazer76 JBB JustBBall Member

I don't even know where to start.....

What did they plan to accomplish by doing this? I still don't really believe that this happened, but if it did they should be ashamed of themselves. Great team captains....

I think that if this story was made public, their punishment would have been made public as well. I question the validity of this story.

9. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Maybe if Bonzi was still around they would of been fined togeather...As you can imagine Sheed saying

"but what about Bonzi he was in on it too?"

10. jbbBlaze

jbbBlaze JBB JustBBall Member

Boumtje is lucky they didnt grab him from behind tie up his hands and pull his pants down..i am sure worse **** happens that we dont hear nothing about...1

11. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

i dont think sheed will ever grow up, bonzi maybe, he is starting it fresh in memphis..this is just disgusting

12. Ed!

Ed! JBB JustBBall Member

WTF? those guys are as immature as 5 yr olds. Hope Boumtje Boumtje is ok

13. Trail_Blazer76

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting ObieCent:</div><div class="quote_post">WTF? those guys are as immature as 5 yr olds. Hope Boumtje Boumtje is ok</div>

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">After a few scary minutes, Boumtje Boumtje walked off, OK. </div>
    He's alright [​IMG]

14. Purple N Gold

Purple N Gold JBB JustBBall Member

That is just amazing, that someone could do that. Bonzi has a chance to start off fresh, and clean up his act in Memphis. As far as Sheed goes, I don't see him changing much, since Sheed's 16 million dollar contract is out next year, there won't be a reason to trade him. They need to clean up their team, start off fresh, I like the trade they made, Memphis is a top 5-10 pick, with Wesley Person being one of the best pure 3 point shooters in the game.

15. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

Memphis is going to be the surprise team of the Western Conference, no way will they be from 5-8 at least, they are a very good young ball club that is finally clicking. Bonzi only makes them better.

16. Purple N Gold

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting sportsrock37:</div><div class="quote_post">Memphis is going to be the surprise team of the Western Conference, no way will they be from 5-8 at least, they are a very good young ball club that is finally clicking. Bonzi only makes them better.</div>

Your right, I don't know what I was thinking. I was only thinking of the West for some reason, they'll be 12, 13, something along those lines.

BTW: sportsrock? hmmm...sounds familiar, were you in any sim leagues? Maybe one called GBA, or some other ones? :offtopic:

17. Trail_Blazer76

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Purple N Gold:</div><div class="quote_post">That is just amazing, that someone could do that. Bonzi has a chance to start off fresh, and clean up his act in Memphis.</div>

This event happened before the trade. What you said does not make any sense.

18. 831 Shogun

831 Shogun JBB JustBBall Member

Ruben has got to be next. Rasheed at least has cut down his technicals. But the team has turned off the city of Portland. It's sad b/c if they got their crap straight they could be the ones challenges the Lakers.

19. Purple N Gold

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Trail_Blazer76:</div><div class="quote_post">This event happened before the trade. What you said does not make any sense.</div>

Of course it happend before the trade, what words in that line gave you the feeling that I meant it 'after the trade'.

It does make sense, I said "that is amazing that someone could even do that" then I said "at least Bonzi has a chance to start fresh in Memphis" and if you read on I was comparing his situation to Sheed's saying "I don't see Sheed cleaning up his act much".

Man, you need to read instead of just posting, your not the brightest here at JBB, that made perfect sense.

20. Kid Canada

Kid Canada JBB Banned Member

The Blazer should just let Sheed go after this year.