When you think better,future isn't that bad!!

Discussion in 'Los Angeles Clippers' started by LaBballFan, Jan 28, 2003.

1. LaBballFan

LaBballFan JBB JustBBall Member

This year most of Clipper stars will become FA.
    Brand,Miller,CMaggs,Odom,Piatkovski,Olowakandi.
    Clipps have really great players this year,2 all star players,couple of rising stars and some good role players.
    Why are they so bad this year?This is bad,I don't know the answer but maybe it's the good thing they are so bad.
    Draft pick,if they can get 4th or 5th pick,that would be awesome.
    We all know Donald Sterling is a cheap man and he probablly wobn't resign all players but I think he must resign Elton Brand,Andre Miller and Corey Maggette.Kani don't want to play for the Clippers anymore,he will probablly go to San Antonio but is that bad?Piatkowski
    I think it isn't.Kandi is good player but his contact is way too big.Odom is awesme,verstile player but his contrcat is also big so I think Clippers should not resign these 2.Also they shouldn't resign Piatkowski becuase his contact is also big and their starting SG should be Q who maybe ain't all star potental but no doubt one day he will be one of the best role players.
    On the other side Brand and Miller are proved all star players and Corey Maggette is all star potential.Clippers should sign themwith the high draft pick they can pick Sofaklis Schortsianides who is also called baby Shaq.
    it will need lot's of money to resign Brand and Miller but ClippShow will have that money.
    They will also have loads of sallari so they will be able to sign 2 or 3 nice role players.
    I hope this will be their line up next year

G Miller 15 points,10 assists
    G Q Rich 13 points,6 boards
    F Maggette 18 points,5 boards,3 assists
    F Brand 20 points,11 rebounds
    C Schortsianides -------don't know (I hope that he"ll become a Clipper)

Bench

Dooling,Jaric,Wilcox, and maybe 1 or 2 good role players.

n my version after all their future isn't bad.Only problem is.........Clipps are in West,in the best division where it's hard to make playoffs but I think Clipps will suprise you all [​IMG]

2. Alley-oop

Alley-oop JBB JustBBall Member

The clips should have never chosin wilcox and ely in the draft.

These are the people I think the clips should resign this offseason.

Brand,Miller,Maggette,and mayb odom.

Did you see Cory last night against the cavs. He had 32 points.

3. LaBballFan

LaBballFan JBB JustBBall Member

We think alike!!
    That's what I'm sayin Corey will be awesome one day,he is great deffender and he is improvingg ofensivly.
    He will be better then Odom.
    Clipps did make mistake but if they choose did choose Butler or Amare they would go to the Cavs

4. Alley-oop

Alley-oop JBB JustBBall Member

Corey is showing flashes of offensive talent. But I think Odom will be better. Odom has size and a better shot.

5. SupraJames

SupraJames JBB JustBBall Member

Odom has been good this season. Before, everyone just thought that he's a big waste of talent. He has the size, skills, and the talent to be a great player but can't lay off the damn drugs (Marijuana) and plus he got hurt pretty much for a whole year.

Corey is definitely good also. Maybe not as good as Odom, but he's good. And I don't know what the Clips were thinking when they signed like 2 PFs on that draft..