White Sox 2005 AL Champions

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Rex Grossman 8, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Rex Grossman 8

Rex Grossman 8 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

Screw the White Sox. Everyone who likes them is a bandwagon fan. Almost everyone who lives in Chicago was a Cubs fan until the Chi-sox made it to the playoffs.

3. Rex Grossman 8

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SickVick7 @ Oct 17 2005, 02:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Screw the White Sox. Everyone who likes them is a bandwagon fan. Almost everyone who lives in Chicago was a Cubs fan until the Chi-sox made it to the playoffs.</div> Everyone that likes em isn't a bandwagon fan you moron

4. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

Dude forums, aren't for 4 year olds they're for big boys so u can go run along and play with your little batman toys now.

5. Rex Grossman 8

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SickVick7 @ Oct 17 2005, 03:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Dude forums, aren't for 4 year olds they're for big boys so u can go run along and play with your little batman toys now.</div>Wow SickVick you're cool now.

6. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

Will you 2 stop this pointless argueing, all it does is make both of you look immature and foolish. There are Chicago White Sox fans in Chicago and all across the country, they have a strong following who are just as loyal and to be honest, I hope the White Sox do win it all because they deserve it after not being there for so many years. PS: SickVick, your arguement is kinda foolish because thats like saying NY is all Yankee fans so there are no true Mets fans such as myself. [​IMG]

7. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ven0m @ Oct 17 2005, 06:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>PS: SickVick, your arguement is kinda foolish because thats like saying NY is all Yankee fans so there are no true Mets fans such as myself. [​IMG]</div>It is a fact that Yankee fans make up the majority, and Mets make up the minority in New York. I think that's what he was getting at.As for the series, I think that dude was out in that game early in the series, THAT WAS TOTAL BS HOW HE GOT ON FIRST LIKE THAT. THE UMP SAID OUT, YOU CANT GIVE HIM FIRST BASE.

8. ortiz34

ortiz34 BBW Member

There a lot of Mets fans, but not lots of White Sox fans. Mostly WS fans use to be Cubs fans. I think Vick makes a good point.

9. NFLCChosen One

NFLCChosen One NFLC nflcentral.net Member

They're my pick to go the distance [​IMG]

10. Young Gun

Young Gun NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SickVick7 @ Oct 17 2005, 12:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Screw the White Sox. Everyone who likes them is a bandwagon fan. Almost everyone who lives in Chicago was a Cubs fan until the Chi-sox made it to the playoffs.</div> You need to think before you post man. I have been a White Sox fan since I was born, my whole family is White Sox fans. My dads dad was a White Sox fan. It runs in my family. To say that Cub fans are White Sox fans may be true, but don't use that against the true White Sox fans like myself. The White Sox can't suck if they are in the World Series. Are you a Cub fan? You sound like one.

11. Holla at ya boy

Holla at ya boy NFLC nflcentral.net Member

i like contrares but that is itREPRESENT LATINO

12. BoLTz21

BoLTz21 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>ANGELS WERE SCREWED. THAT WAS THE WORST OFFICIATING I'VE EVER SEEN IN A SPORT.</span>

13. Rex Grossman 8

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sUpEr21cHaRgEd @ Oct 20 2005, 07:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>ANGELS WERE SCREWED. THATW AS THE WORST OFFICIATING I'VE EVER SEEN IN A SPORT.</span></div> Oh boo hoo.The Angels bats disappeared.Can't just blame the umps

14. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaBears88 @ Oct 20 2005, 05:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sUpEr21cHaRgEd @ Oct 20 2005, 07:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>ANGELS WERE SCREWED. THATW AS THE WORST OFFICIATING I'VE EVER SEEN IN A SPORT.</span></div>Oh boo hoo.The Angels bats disappeared.Can't just blame the umps </div> As much as i hate to say it he's right. The officiating was possibly the worst ever, but Guerrero and Anderson were nothing in this series. The 2 big bats were shut down.

15. Rex Grossman 8

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SickVick7 @ Oct 20 2005, 08:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaBears88 @ Oct 20 2005, 05:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sUpEr21cHaRgEd @ Oct 20 2005, 07:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>ANGELS WERE SCREWED. THATW AS THE WORST OFFICIATING I'VE EVER SEEN IN A SPORT.</span></div>Oh boo hoo.The Angels bats disappeared.Can't just blame the umps </div>As much as i hate to say it he's right. The officiating was possibly the worst ever, but Guerrero and Anderson were nothing in this series. The 2 big bats were shut down. </div>Yea both em were like ghost in the series [​IMG]

16. BoLTz21

Well you wouldn't have such high spirits either if you kept getting screwed on every call and no calls were going your way.It's another Black Sox conspiracy, the Umps were payed off.

17. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

I hate the White Sox too, but you can't blame the entire game on the umps.

18. Rex Grossman 8

Face it you little whiners they won............

19. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

The officiating wasnt perfect, but the White Sox were still the better team.The Angels offense never showed up in the series and the White Sox destroyed them because of it.I say White Sox win it all after they shut down the Houston offense too.

20. BoLTz21

Shut Down My Ass they got handed a trip to the World Series. All packed up in a nice little package with a bow.