OT Who are these guys?

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Lanny, Apr 10, 2022.

1. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    There are so many new Blazers that now I don't know who is who and really have totally lost faith in them. Am I slone?

2. KSF-ERIC

KSF-ERIC Well-Known Member

Wait til this fall.

3. blazerkor

blazerkor Well-Known Member

I don't know Slone and I don't know if you are that person but I think none of us have faith in the guys that we've been putting out there since the all star break... as far as being able to win games as starters at this point in their career and I don't have faith that most of them will ever get to that point. I do not get confused as to who the guys are during the games though because I've been watching and we've had these same dudes playing since Trendon went down. At first I didn't know who Keon was, then I didn't know who Drew was (not that it will matter tonight), then I didn't know who Brandon was, then I didn't know who Didi or Reggie were but now I think I've got all of them figured out.

4. GrandpaBlaze

GrandpaBlaze Predictions Game Master

Some have complained that the Blazers don't have a G-League team. To remove those complaints, they decided to (almost literally) put a G-League team out there to help us in our push for the Draft Pick Playoffs and give you a taste of the kinds of players you may find there.

Lanny likes this.