OT Who hates Dame?

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by royo, Feb 9, 2020.

1. royo

royo Well-Known Member

Ok, this will be a bit of stretch, but there is obviously setting wrong about Dame not getting any love Frome refs.
    "They doubled me, tripled me, and I shoot 3 ft the whole game."

When I think about Delonte situation, when his career was broken by what he did to LeBum...

Bron wanted Lillard, we know that, with Dame's work ethic they would be deadly duo.

What Damian is doing and saying is not in level with NBA super teams agenda and I have more:))

Independency is something that cousing problems all around the world. In Catalonia f/ex, Scotland, middle East and on.

What Damian is doing is like Braveheart against English king. And King does not like it.

We are rebels. Good day guys;)

bobf and TorturedBlazerFan like this.
  2. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

I think a lot of Dames frustration comes from constantly having to deal with the Ticky Tack things that are occasionally, albeit rarely called.
    For instance being held going around a screen.

Utah was holding him on screens like crazy last night, and I don’t think they were whistled once for it. Then Dame will pull up and maybe there is slight contact on the shot which usually will not be called, or a situation such as when it was ruled a block, but dame got grazed on the head on the follow and there was no whistle. It’s got to be pretty obnoxious when your defender is constantly allowed to literally give you no space by being able to hand check at will.

I don’t agree that he gets “no love” from the officials. He gets as much love as most any other player who is as good at he is at driving and drawing contact. All stars/players get favorable calls, all stars/players also get BS calls.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020