Who is going?

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Rudeezy, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

I have tickets to the Warriors first playoff home game next friday right behind the basket. Who else is going and where you all sitting? Its going to be an experience like no other!

2. AnimeFANatic

AnimeFANatic JBB JustBBall Member

how much were those that you got?

3. jason bourne

jason bourne JBB JustBBall Member

Law enforcement
    I'm going on Friday, but don't know where I'll be sitting. It'll be in the upper level. For the Dallas game, I was about 10 rows back near center court so it was pretty good for UL seats. Got both tixs for $90, so can't complain.

BTW at the Dallas game, was that Mark Cuban in the baby blue shirt. Man, he's gained some weight. He never was skinny, but he looked huge.

4. Wild Child

Wild Child JBB JustBBall Member

I'll have tickets to both games probably sitting at my house today when I get home (FedEx overnight, per my agent). I'm in sec 107. Not sure which game(s) I'll attend though. It just so happens this falls on a race weekend for me. I race motorcycles (as does Kensaku). So that means driving my trailer up to Sears Point on Friday afternoon and dropping it off. Then haul ass to the Oracle for the game that night. Saturday morning get up to the track, practice, come home. Sunday morning back to the track, race (luckily my race is early, right before lunch) then pack up, drop the trailer at the house, and head back to the Oracle for game 4 [​IMG] I'm pretty sure I can do it, but it will be a lot of running around. [​IMG] Of course, it will be worth it [​IMG]

5. iLL PiLL

iLL PiLL JBB JustBBall Member

Better make sure theres no A's games those nights guys!

6. Wild Child

<div class="quote_poster">iLL PiLL Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Better make sure theres no A's games those nights guys!</div>

Good idea. I just checked. There's an A's home game Friday night at 7:05. [​IMG] There's a Sunday game, but it's at 1:05. Our Sunday game isn't until 7:00.

7. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">AnimeFANatic Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">how much were those that you got?</div>I paid 500 bucks for two tickets but it is definately going to be worth it sitting behind the basket for their first home playoff game!

8. AnimeFANatic

I think I'll save my money for game 6 tickets [​IMG]

9. Clif25

Clif25 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Rudeezy Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I paid 500 bucks for two tickets but it is definately going to be worth it sitting behind the basket for their first home playoff game!</div>

Hey, I thought you were going to be on the Warriors' bench! haha j/k. Matt Barnes couldn't hook you up with some tickets? [​IMG]

Well for me I am going to watch the games on the TV. I am too far away from Oakland (though the LB airport is close by and it does only take an hour to fly to Oakland from here...hmm) and Dallas to attend the games while getting away from school down here in Long Beach. But I am excited to watch the games on TV. It should beat following it on Yahoo Sportstracker or whatever that program is called. Though there were some advantages to following it that way, but...not really compared to watching it with your eyes. I hope you all have fun at the games. I went to one game this season, it was the New Jersey game which was one of the first games after the trade, where Sarunas played too much but Monta Ellis made that game winning basket. Man New Jersey had so many heartbreaking losses in a row like that during the period of time. At least they've made the playoffs and let the Warriors beat them like that [​IMG].

These playoffs are going to be so awesome. I think I'll be hogging the TV in my dorm over the next few weeks, hah. [​IMG]

10. Wild Child

Well, I just picked up my tickets from FedEx (sig required, and I wasn't home yesterday). Man, I feel like I need an armed gaurd to walk around with me [​IMG] They're pretty optomistic. They printed tickets through game 6 of the second round [​IMG] I'll take some pics tonight and post up for you guys to drool over. I'll make them scratch and sniff too. Just scratch your screen so you can smell them [​IMG]

11. iLL PiLL

iLL PiLL JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Wild Child Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Well, I just picked up my tickets from FedEx (sig required, and I wasn't home yesterday). Man, I feel like I need an armed gaurd to walk around with me [​IMG] They're pretty optomistic. They printed tickets through game 6 of the second round [​IMG] I'll take some pics tonight and post up for you guys to drool over. I'll make them scratch and sniff too. Just scratch your screen so you can smell them [​IMG]</div>

lol my friend got some tickets today too..but she had to drive to Oakland to get them. SHe called me to see if i wanted some but i'm busy those days. SHe told me it was chaotic. Everyone was waiting and like when they opened the gates everyone rushed in like a stampede. lol

12. warriorsman

warriorsman BBW Member

I have tickets to all the games against the Maves at home.

13. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

I had an opportunity to get UL tickets for free for Sunday here in Dallas, but I turned them down because I have finals next week, 10 final tests in 4 days...

14. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Warriorfansnc93 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I had an opportunity to get UL tickets for free for Sunday here in Dallas, but I turned them down because I have finals next week, 10 final tests in 4 days...</div>Where are your priorities at?!?! haah

15. AnimeFANatic

<div class="quote_poster">Rudeezy Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Where are your priorities at?!?! haah</div>

LOL, especially when his username has "warriorsfan" in it [​IMG]

16. Clif25

Clif25 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Warriorfansnc93 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I had an opportunity to get UL tickets for free for Sunday here in Dallas, but I turned them down because I have finals next week, 10 final tests in 4 days...</div>

10 finals in 4 days? Gosh, what are you taking? lol Good luck, dude. [​IMG]