Who is it going to be

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by T.Oforphil81, Feb 14, 2005.

1. T.Oforphil81

T.Oforphil81 nfl-*****s member

As many of you may have heard moss could be geting traded. So who do you think moss will go to and how much will they be giving to get him.

2. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

I really don't think he'll be traded. The Vikings are going to be asking a lot for him and I don't think any team will really be willing to make a blockbuster trade. Usually when you have a huge trade one of the teams gets really screwed.

The Vikings will be asking for an impact player on D and at least two high draft picks. I don't think any team would really be willing to do that. If any were to do it, though, it would be Baltimore or the Jets.

3. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

I could see him going to the Falcons... But I stand by my earlier statement that Moss will be a Viking next year.

4. Cowboy71

Cowboy71 Dallas Cowboys *********

I think he will be a Viking next year too, but I'm surprised the Raiders aren't getting more press. Between Al Davis and his renegade-loving attitude and the fact that Jerry Porter is going to bypass his contract offer and become a free agent, it would seem that some trade would at least be worth of media discussion. Throw in a disgruntled Charles Woodson into the talks and ta-da....some good media speculation to pass the time until March 2.

5. BrianWestbrook

BrianWestbrook nfl-*****s member

I don't think anyone would throw up alot for Moss, especially with Muhsin Muhammed on the market. He had a great year this year, without Stephen Davis, DeShaun Foster AND Steve Smith. Although Jake was throwing him the ball, he's a great WR and until he's signed I don't think many teams will pursue Moss in a trade.

6. MKIV_Supra

MKIV_Supra 2006 NFL-*****s FF Grand Champion

I wouldn't mind seeing Moss on the Ravens team but for Ed Reed? Why? But if they do, at least Boller will have another "Go-To Guy" besides Todd Heap. Otherwise, I guess Moss isn't even valuable to the Ravens at the cost of a good player. BTW, did Moss go to the Pro Bowl? I'm just wondering.

7. DaBossMoss

DaBossMoss nfl-*****s member

i think moss shouldn't be traded viks wouldn't get somthing near as him inreturn all were gonna get are low balling players not worth 84