Who to look forward to in 2008

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by SunnyD, Jun 29, 2007.

1. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

Guards:-OJ Mayo, USC-Derrick Rose, Memphis-Eric Gordon, Indiana-Nicolas Batum, France-Chase Budinger, Arizona-Darren Collison, UCLA-Jerryd Bayliss, Arizona-Ty Lawson, North Carolina-Wayne Ellington, North Carolina-Brandon Rush, Kansas-Drew Nietzel, Michigan State-Chris Douglas-Roberts, Memphis-Josh Shipp, UCLA-Jamont Gordon, Miss State-Alexey Shved, Russia-DeMarcus Nelson, Duke-Chris Lofton, TennesseeForwards:-Tyler Hansborough, North Carolina-Micheal Beasley, Kansas State-Kevin Love, UCLA-Donte Green, Syracuse-Darrell Arthur, Kansas-DJ White, Indiana-Taj Gibson, USC-Luc Mbab a Moute, UCLA-Joseph James, Texas A&M-Joey Dorsey, Memphis-Danilo Gallinari, ItalyCenters:-Roy Hibbert, Georgetown-Hasheem Thabeet, UConn-DeAndre Jordan, Texas A&M-Brook Lopez, Stanford-Ante Tomic, CroatiaAtlanta will draft a franchise PG this year.

2. TigerTaylor

TigerTaylor BBW Elite Member

I don't think the Hawks should focus on finding a franchise PG next years' draft right now. I think they have a pretty decent team that can possibly contend for a playoff spot next season. They have 2 of the most NBA ready players in the draft, added to all the prospects they already have that could maybe breakout a little bit this season. Not to mention their All-Star caliber players, Joe Johnson and Josh Smith. This ATL team has a shot, maybe.

3. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

OJ Mayo, Derrick Rose, Eric Gordon, Jerryd Bayliss, Brandon Rush, Josh Shipp, Micheal Beasley, DJ White, Roy Hibbert & Hasheem Thabeet.Im so excited about next years draft, all of those players above are the ones im defently looking foward to seeing in the NBA.

4. Diawsome

Diawsome BBW Elite Member

I don't think Atlanta owns a 1st rounder next year. The Suns have their pick unprotected and I don't recall the Hawks making any deals for another pick.Just think Derrick Rose heading to Phoenix to be Nash's eventual replacement. :rock: *Comes back to reality to see that even if the Sarver doesn't go cheap on the franchise once more and deals this pick to get rid of Kurt Thomas that the basketball gods cough David Stern cough will make sure it wouldn't happen :doh:

5. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Diawsome @ Jun 29 2007, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I don't think Atlanta owns a 1st rounder next year. The Suns have their pick unprotected and I don't recall the Hawks making any deals for another pick.Just think Derrick Rose heading to Phoenix to be Nash's eventual replacement. :rock: *Comes back to reality to see that even if the Sarver doesn't go cheap on the franchise once more and deals this pick to get rid of Kurt Thomas that the basketball gods cough David Stern cough will make sure it wouldn't happen :doh:</div>You means comes back to reality to realize that the Hawks will probably be a decent playoff team in the East so we won't have anything even in the top 18 next year. Unless Rose is expected to be picked later. I know it's a good draft for PG's.

6. Diawsome

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASUFan22 @ Jun 29 2007, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>You means comes back to reality to realize that the Hawks will probably be a decent playoff team in the East so we won't have anything even in the top 18 next year. Unless Rose is expected to be picked later. I know it's a good draft for PG's.</div>I see the Hawks like I see the Cardinals. They have the talent to be good but always seem to find a way to stink. From the front office problems to Josh Smith running his mouth about being a franchise contract player I don't expect them to be a good team.

7. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Diawsome @ Jun 29 2007, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I see the Hawks like I see the Cardinals. They have the talent to be good but always seem to find a way to stink. From the front office problems to Josh Smith running his mouth about being a franchise contract player I don't expect them to be a good team.</div>But this is their year! [​IMG]

8. Diawsome

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASUFan22 @ Jun 29 2007, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>But this is their year!</div>Cubs fans say that every year also :happy0144:

9. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SunnyD @ Jun 29 2007, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>-Joseph James, Texas A&M[...]Atlanta will draft a franchise PG this year.</div>Shows what you know.

10. dsounG

dsounG BBW Elite Member

Woo, I can't wait for Derrick Rose to enter the NBA. This guy is insane.

11. MrBigShot_23

MrBigShot_23 BBW Member

Neitzel will surprise some people. This guy has amazing work ethic, is a great shooter, and a good playmaker when need be. I've known him since he was in high school, and hes always been the hardest worker and that alone should earn him a spot on a NBA team.He will be a 2nd rounder most likely because of his size, but we will make a team.

12. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

DeAndreeeeeeI love Nietzel, too. MSU is like my second team. I just like their style of play.

13. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

Memphis, Portland, Charlotte (Felton is OVERRATED), Indiana, and Seattle could all draft a franchise point guard this upcoming season.

14. noballer08

noballer08 BBW Elite Member

Why would Memphis draft a third point guard in three years in the first round?

15. teeps11

teeps11 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Memphis, Portland, Charlotte (Felton is OVERRATED), Indiana, and Seattle could all draft a franchise point guard this upcoming season.</div>Memphis just drafted Mike Conley this year. I don't see them taking another PG and not giving Conley time to prove himself.

16. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SunnyD @ Jul 2 2007, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Memphis, Portland, Charlotte (Felton is OVERRATED), Indiana, and Seattle could all draft a franchise point guard this upcoming season.</div> You mean Felton is underrated. :happy0144:

17. Memphology

Memphology BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SunnyD @ Jul 2 2007, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Memphis, Portland, Charlotte (Felton is OVERRATED), Indiana, and Seattle could all draft a franchise point guard this upcoming season.</div>Memphis isnt going to be in the lotto next season...And Felton is a stud, its a matter of time before he breaks out.

18. Manhops23

Manhops23 Hi Rim my name is Lebron!

good list also Serge Ibaka will be a steal. This guy is like Shawn kemp junior. He has a higher vertical than any of the players in the 2007 draft.</p>