Who will break out 2nd half of the season?

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by mike18946, Feb 10, 2003.

1. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Ok so now it has past mid-way of the season...who you think will go on a big run and finish the season really strong.I would have to say

Lakers
    Bucks
    Kings

hopuflly pistons as well 8)

2. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

Lakers, Wizards, Blazers, Pistons

Lakers are on a roll winning 5 straight and they have a soft schedule coming up. The role players have stepped it up and Shaq has that bounce in his step.

Wizards have been hit by injuries and once they get Jordan, Stack, & Hughes playing together they'll be winning again. The Wizards need to learn how to win on the road. Jordan is going to will this team into the playoffs.

Blazers are the hottest team in the NBA winning 9 out of their last 10. Scottie Pippen is playing with a lot of energy and the Blazers have finally found a solid rotation. Mo Cheeks is doing a great job and if the team can stay focuses, (a big IF) they will go very deep in the playoffs.

The new Pistons, Billups & Hamilton, are finally learning how to play within the system. Billups has found his 3-pt stroke and has given the Pistons two solid offensive threats. Corliss is also doing a great job in spot starts and off the bench providing an inside presence for the Pistons. Their defense is great and they present a lot of match up problems. The East is very weak and the Pistons have a great chance to make a move now.

3. aTTiCuS

aTTiCuS JBB JustBBall Member

I honestly think my Spurs will, they been heating up as of late and look good ...... BUT ..... manu and sjax going down .... i duno now.

4. LaBballFan

LaBballFan JBB JustBBall Member

Lakers and Spurs

Lakers are back and Spurs are good team but they will get even better !!!

5. jdub

jdub JBB JustBBall Member

suns, lakers, raptors