Will T.O play

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by T.Oforphil81, Jan 28, 2005.

1. T.Oforphil81

T.Oforphil81 nfl-*****s member

Do you guys think T.O will play in the super bowl i think yes what is your input.

2. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

I vote yes....cus I want him to play....because honestly it really doesn't matter.

3. nflfan04

nflfan04 Dazed and Confused

i dont want him to play... i said it earleir. if he plays n qwe lose, its his fault, if hes plays n we win, he gets the credit.

4. T.Oforphil81

well listen he will only play 30 to 60 plays so their is no way it could be blamed on him. And how can you say you dont want one of the most dominant player T.O out on the field. You dont even get the fact that this is Terrel Owens we are talking about not someone like Jmes trash We have one of the best players that is detrmined to play. You are telling me if you had the chance to play in the superbowl you would not play get the hell out of here.

5. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

He will probably play, so I voted yes. Although he shouldnt and probably wont make a difference on the field because he isnt 100% yet. I imagine he wants to play pretty bad, because yes its Super Bowl and who wouldnt want to play if you get the chance, that chance doesnt come often. I'd take advantage too, so he'll play.

6. nflfan04

yes its super bowl. but why risk your career for one game? even if it is the biggest ever.

7. T.Oforphil81

Because T.O wants a super bowl ring its why he was brought here and he will play he wants to hold that trophy in triumnph. He was brought here to get and win a superbowl well 1 accomplishment was done without him he will do all he can to bring that superbowl trophy home and i dont know about you but i love that enthusiasm. would you rather play in the superbowl then go back in rehab until the season begins. Or stay in rehab and not play a game that every kid dreams of playing. That one thing that you wish you could do.

8. nflfan04

well if he does play, hes not going to do anything. he can barely handle single coverage. if he plays hes going to do nothing. i dont see him catching more than 2 balls. if hes lucky to get that. itd be a waste of a player.

9. T.Oforphil81

Ok well thats your oppinion fan but mine is different i think he will play for about 30 to 60 plays and will catch about 5 passes but near the sidline so he does not get hurt. But apperently some guy has already came up with a conclusion T.O wont play and even if he did he wont be good. He said that when moss came back from that hami he did not do anything now you tell me how physical was moss during them games. Its and easy answer he was not physical but T.O is very physical and will be ttold not to be when he plays but thats T.O.