Wisdom Teeth

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by bballinyao06, Jun 1, 2007.

1. bballinyao06

bballinyao06 BBW Elite Member

Have you ever had yours taken out? If so, what did they do and did it hurt?The reason why I'm asking is because my dentist keeps telling me that I need to take my wisdom teeth out. She also said that if I take them out. Some people have none, some have 2, and some have 4. I'm one of the unlucky ones and I have 4 to take out.... But yeah, another main reason why I have to take them out is because I used to have braces and she said that if I keep them in, eventually my teeth will get crooked again and I'll have to still take them out and also get braces again... [​IMG]

2. redneck

redneck BBW Elite Member

I didnt have to have my wisdom teeth pulled, but because of them I had to have other teeth pulled. my wisdom teeth came in under an already exisiting tooth, and it hurt like hell. though I am going to have to have 1 of them pulled because it broke in half.

3. Mobruler

Mobruler BBW VIP

I had a tooth pulled yesterday. The one next to my fang tooth towards the back. It hurt like hell yesterday and it still hurts pretty bad. I've been eating vicodins like candy to keep it mellow. The worst part is the first few hours right after it's pulled when the novacain wears off. After that it still sucks, but it's more bearable.

4. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

I got them taken out last summer, just a little sore and a little bloody, but overall nothing too bad.

5. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

I'm pretty sure you should get yours taken out... long term gain.I'm not one to speak though, I still have a while before I know if I will even have any. Just saying from third person experience

6. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

There was an old topic on this, I had 4 taken out in January. Only bad part about it was the IV, as they stuck me 4 times with the 4th being the one that finally didn't blow air. You're just numbed in the face most of the day. About 3-4 days of eating pudding, jello, apple sauce, soup, you get it. It's not painful. It's just a bi*ch to keep your holes clean from food.

7. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

A couple of mine came in and they fit, but the top ones are looking like they might need to be pulled. Only issue for me would be trying to brush them everyday...it's hard, but I'd rather do that then get 4 pulled.

8. LAZY

LAZY BBW Elite Member

Never had Wisdom teeth. Im pretty lucky

9. Universe

Universe Hall of Fame

Got them out like 5 weeks ago. Lots of blood but really no pain until you start eating stuff.

10. STAT

STAT BBW Elite Member

Got all four out three days ago. The first two days suck. Today wasn't too bad though. Just a lot of soft foods and stuff. And my girlfriend was in my mouth all day too so it helps. [​IMG]

11. The Mongoose

The Mongoose BBW Elite Member

I got all four takin out at the same time. I was fine the next day.

12. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

I got all four of mine taken out during Spring Break last year (fun, right?). The guy who took mine out was a master. All he does for a living is pulled wisdom teeth, supposedly. I ate normal food that day. I also didn't really use all the pills. It was pretty easy for me.

13. yankshater213

yankshater213 BBW Elite Member

dont need them taken out, booyeah