Wizards torching Kings

Discussion in 'Sacramento Kings' started by Laker_fan, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Laker_fan

Laker_fan JBB JustBBall Member

Wizards are up by 12 at the half. Jamison's feeling it with 20 points. Bibby has now got 5 turnovers with the Butler steal. Jamison is now on 24 points. Hopefully the Wizards can finish you guys off.

2. Laker_fan

I'm checking the box score over at nba.com and it looks like the Kings made a comeback and cut the lead to 4 but as I type, Arenas and Butler hit a couple of shots to bring the game back to 8. Just over 5 minutes left.

3. GiantMidget

GiantMidget JBB JustBBall Member

Kings have to win two more games than the Lakers out of the next 24 games. Im confident the Kings can do it, i also get the feeling that both these teams might make it and n.o./okla will get singled out.

4. Laker_fan

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting GiantMidget:</div><div class="quote_post">Kings have to win two more games than the Lakers out of the next 24 games. Im confident the Kings can do it, i also get the feeling that both these teams might make it and n.o./okla will get singled out.</div>

The problem for the Kings is that they may need to win only to more games than us, but they have to win around 16 games out of the 24 to make the playoffs. That is possible, but if you lose a couple games that you should have won, the probability of making the playoffs decrease by alot. It's going to be a close finish.