Wolves sign McLeod...Again

Discussion in 'Minnesota Timberwolves' started by twolvefan11, Oct 25, 2003.

1. twolvefan11

twolvefan11 JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Timberwolves Vice President of Basketball Operations/General Manager Kevin McHale today announced the team has signed free agent guard Keith McLeod. The roster now stands at 13 players.
    </div>

http://www.nba.com/timberwolves/news/mcleod_031025.html

Good, glad he's back. Well, he is probably the best replacement we can get while Hudson is out. Thoughts?

2. the MDE

the MDE JBB JustBBall Member

I bet unless Mcleod does extremely well, that he will be cut once Hudson and Wally become healthy.

3. twolvefan11

twolvefan11 JBB Banned Member

I don't believe he will. The Wolves have learned that injuries happen, so they will keep him there just in case. That's what they did with Igor last year when Strickland or Hudson was hurt.

4. the MDE

the MDE JBB JustBBall Member

Well they allready cut him once, so they must not think he was that great but then Hudson got hurt, so they signed him again. Good idea though to pick him back up.

5. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting twolvefan11:</div><div class="quote_post">I don't believe he will. The Wolves have learned that injuries happen, so they will keep him there just in case. That's what they did with Igor last year when Strickland or Hudson was hurt.</div>

I agree here... I believe that the Timberwolves don't want to strip their roster down to far, and will keep him for cheap just incase of any future injuries... good move for the Wolves.