Woooo!

Discussion in 'Denver Nuggets' started by BALLAHOLLIC, Dec 2, 2006.

1. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

Re: Woooo!

Nuggets: 106 Timberwolves: 92I watched this entire game last night on League Pass, I'm so happy to be able to watch every Nuggets game right now. I was very impressed with our play.- Our offensive rebounding was great, I couldn't have been happier with it. We had 20 offensive rebounds Eduardo Najera and Reggie Evans each had 8 a piece. I can't tell you the exact number but we had a phenomenal amount of 2nd chance points.Eduardo Najera- He had an amazing game, He was extremely active on the boards all night. He had 14 points and 11 rebounds, 8 of those rebounds were offensive. All but 1 of his points came from him being active on the boards, I love his hustle out there.-Reggie Evan's rebounding was key. He had 12 rebounds in the first half alone, And 16 overall. Her had 8 offensive rebounds, At one point he had 5 offensive rebounds in a matter of 3-4 minutes. I loved his play. He did miss 4 lay-ups in less than 5 minutes and fumbled a few passes but we all know he doesn't have an offensive game to save this life.-JR Smith had a bad shooting night, He had 15 points but he couldn't hit a jumper all night. He forced a lot of three pointers most of which didn't go in.- Andre Miller played very well, He executed our offensive perfectly. This was his 300th consecutive game played, Third best among active players.- Earl Boykins continued his horrible shooting slump, He shot 3-12 from the field. 28 percent overall for the season.- Carmelo played a lot of play maker for us, He brought the ball up pretty often and I liked how he ran the offense. His court vision and passing ability has really improved 100% from last season. Being able to play 4 positions makes him really versatile.- Trenton Hassell played defense against Carmelo Anthony pretty well, It wasn't until Hassell subbed out of the game that Carmelo started getting hot.- Mike James started out very well hitting 4 straight before missing one, He didn't really do much other than score.

2. Opal

Opal Active Member

I couldn't watch this game and my dad didn't DVR it like I told him too! :ranting: I went to the Parade of Lights in downtown Denver and I only saw it for a second. Parade of Lights was so fun though.Looking at hsi performance tonight and the last few games, I think Boykins has got to go. Everybody in Denver likes him because he's little. Cool! :no1: All he does is dribble the shot clock down and chucks up a shot and which hasn't gone in lately. He has the occasional good play, but he is just doing horrible.

3. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Camby23Land @ Dec 2 2006, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I couldn't watch this game and my dad didn't DVR it like I told him too! :ranting: I went to the Parade of Lights in downtown Denver and I only saw it for a second. Parade of Lights was so fun though.Looking at hsi performance tonight and the last few games, I think Boykins has got to go. Everybody in Denver likes him because he's little. Cool! :no1: All he does is dribble the shot clock down and chucks up a shot and which hasn't gone in lately. He has the occasional good play, but he is just doing horrible.</div>Boykins needs to go, I have been saying this for awhile now. He hurts us more than helps us. Earl Boykins had 15 and 6 assists shooting 50% against Indiana tonight. I still think he should be traded though.

4. Opal

Opal Active Member

Yeah he had a good game. That's one out of the first 16 games basically. I hate how everybody here loves him because he is so small. It isn't like that is any sort of advantage.