World Juniors

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by theProdigy223, Jan 3, 2019.

1. theProdigy223

theProdigy223 Well-Known Member

Kravstov - I did not like this pick when we made it, thought we should have at the least traded down if he was our guy. But man is he tearing it up right now. Let's hope he keeps it up. I'm most impressed with his puck carrying skills and his vision. I'd like to see him finish this year in the AHL and make the team out of camp next year. He could be a real playmaker on his off-wing. How does Panarin-Zibanejad-Kravstov sound next year??

Miller has not looked all that great but he is still 18. He is going to play in this tournament again next year during his 19 year season and absolutely tear it up. You can see the talent. Not many 18 year olds get picked to play in the first place.

Has anybody watched Lundkvist? Didn't get to see a Sweden game and they are already out.

2. Ranger71

Ranger71 Well-Known Member

Miller is doing fairly well at Wisconsin so far but i guess hasn't done much at the WJCs. I think Lundqvist had a goal and a few assists.

3. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

Report was that all the Rangers prospects were playing well. Even Gross who is on the Swiss team and has paired against the top lines for every time. Might be a sleeper pick there.