Worried about FA

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by DP, Mar 10, 2007.

1. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

1. RB
    2. FB
    3. TE
    4. WR
    5. S
    6. CB

We need to sign players to these spots. We lost Green and that hurts the backfield. And lossing our FB Hendo hurts the backfield even more. We need to sign new backs and back up Favre. We can draft a RB but Im not to sure who we will get now. With the TE deal, we need to sign a TE for the fact we lost Martin and Franks isnt to hot. We need that deep threat WR out their to catch us some great balls and get some good yards. On the D I think we need a Safety to take over for Manuel. I was also thinking about another CB for a good third string. If we dont start signing soon I think we should do this in the Draft. Get a RB in the first round. We should grab TE and a CB in the other rounds. I think we should get our FB in Free Agency, a S and a WR also in free agency, or a trade. The fact that Im getting nervous about the coaches and TT not signing anyone is worrying me. Alot. Give me some good news guys [​IMG]

2. Bears#1Fan

Bears#1Fan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaPackersGb)</div><div class='quotemain'>1. RB
    2. FB
    3. TE
    4. WR
    5. S
    6. CB

We need to sign players to these spots. We lost Green and that hurts the backfield. And lossing our FB Hendo hurts the backfield even more. We need to sign new backs and back up Favre. We can draft a RB but Im not to sure who we will get now. With the TE deal, we need to sign a TE for the fact we lost Martin and Franks isnt to hot. We need that deep threat WR out their to catch us some great balls and get some good yards. On the D I think we need a Safety to take over for Manuel. I was also thinking about another CB for a good third string. If we dont start signing soon I think we should do this in the Draft. Get a RB in the first round. We should grab TE and a CB in the other rounds. I think we should get our FB in Free Agency, a S and a WR also in free agency, or a trade. The fact that Im getting nervous about the coaches and TT not signing anyone is worrying me. Alot. Give me some good news guys [​IMG]</div>
    Ok Ahman Green was over the hill and was on the decline slide as a runner.. The texans way over paid for him.. You will draft a RB in the first Round.. Marshawn Lynch most likely!!

Hendo played sparinglly last season spent most of his time bringing players gatorade him being gone isn't a big deal either!!! Brandon Miree was your starting FB last season Not hendo!!!

You have talent at WR You have Driver who i think was one of the best 7th round Draft choices ever!! I think Greg Jennings is your solid #2 option if he can stay healthy!! Another WR would be good but i don't think an imediate need!!

I agree with you on TE Franks isn't what he used to be and the only one on the roster worth a crap i think is Donald Lee but he is only mediocre.. But sometimes mediocrity is all you need.. can't all have an antonio Gates

CB is always good to have 3 or 4 solid CBs on the roster.. can never have to much help

I think a Safety is a Big need they need a safety that won'tr get beat on the deep routes

3. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

Replys to B1F
    RB. I hope so.
    FB. I though Hendo played at the end of the season.
    WR. Are you kidding? We NEED another WR. Jennings is a good WR and all but. We need that deep threat.
    TE. We would only have 1 mediocre TE then. Martin is gone and Franks isnt too hot right now.
    CB. Our third string now(?) keep getting smashed by big plays and hurt the Defense.
    S. I couldn't of said it any better.

>.< ((It wouldn't let me quote))

4. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

Has Corey Dillon signed anywhere yet?

5. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

not yet, he wants to go to superbowl competitor thats why he canceled his visit with Buffalo.

6. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

There were many phins fans (not I) who were upset that Miami was not throwing large amounts of dead presidents at Clements, A Thomas, Steinbach, Dielman, etc... Further, they were upset that Mueller & Co weren't signing people just for the sake of making an impact.

I, personally, would not worry about FA. Its a way for teams to enhance not build their roster.

That being said, I could swear that TT is intersted in Ricky W. I could be wrong... Daylight savings coming early is really messing with me.

7. Thoth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PA)</div><div class='quotemain'>Has Corey Dillon signed anywhere yet?</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FP)</div><div class='quotemain'>not yet, he wants to go to superbowl competitor thats why he canceled his visit with Buffalo.</div>
    With Miami's RB situation what it is, Morris to NE & Minor to the Rams. A backup for Ronnie Brown is needed. I am mixed on Ricky's return. I would've love to have seen Ahman Green sign with Miami. But Corey Dillon in A & O, next year, would not upset me at all.

8. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

Actually Iv'e heard about TT being interested in Ricky as well, i didn't wanna say anything because i don't wanna be known as a Rumor Monger, but iv;e heard it from a guy on another site, who allegedly has inside sources, so who knows? Ricky would be a nice year or two fill in, for maybe a 5th or 6th rounder. That said i doubt it happens.

9. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

That would be, cool. o-O

10. bakes781

bakes781 nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FLORIDA PACKER)</div><div class='quotemain'>not yet, he wants to go to superbowl competitor thats why he canceled his visit with Buffalo.</div>
    thats funny! he must have a subsciption to SI

11. Thoth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FLORIDA PACKER)</div><div class='quotemain'>not yet, he wants to go to superbowl competitor thats why he canceled his visit with Buffalo.</div>
    thats funny! he must have a subsciption to SI</div>
    I wonder whats going to happen when (not if) the experts make the Pats the trendy pick this year? Hmmmmmmmm?

12. bakes781

bakes781 nfl-*****s member

Then they have finally used logic for a change :einstein:

13. Thoth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'>Then they have finally used logic for a change :einstein:</div>
    Since when does "logic" have anything to do w/ the media?

14. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

You two really need to learn how to <u>STAY ON TOPIC.</u>