Worst Possible Losses...

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by og15, Nov 24, 2004.

1. og15

og15 JBB *********

Have the Jazz been taking "bad" teams lightly or whats happening, they have gotten the worst possible losses you could get so far this season losing to the Hornets without BD, the Bulls, and barely beating the Bobcats, that's why you can never take anyone lightly, these kinda losses can hurt if they get down to fighting for a playoff spot, but I expect them to be in about the 5-6th seed range.

2. Marbire

Marbire JBB JustBBall Member

Jesus............ Horneys were 0-8 before Jazz........ and Chicago was 0-9 before Jazz if I'm not mistaken.

What a disgrace....

3. Stockton

Stockton JBB

I don't think the Jazz would take a team lightly if Sloan was coaching, and even if they did, you'd think they'd of learned their lesson before the Bulls game. The next match vs. Rockets will show us if Utah have dropped to a level for now where they are one of the worst teams, or if they just struggle against teams they should win easily against. If they win, it's a problem they have to solve, because losses against 'bad' teams that other playoff teams win big against is just making it harder for Utah to make the playoffs.