Wow.........Pistons-Suns

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by arnob_detroitbasketball, Mar 16, 2007.

1. arnob_detroitbasketball

arnob_detroitbasketball BBW Member

We didn't know waht to think when first playing this. It was close in the 2nd, then Billups got injuried and I thought we would lose. But Murray was EXCELLENT. And Delfino, Sheed, and Webber. Murray with his best game in a long time.Final Score:PISTONS 105 - Suns 83Some Stat Lines and Fun Notes:- Flip Murray: 12-16 FG, 25 points(GAME + SEASON HIGH), 4 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 6 Steals, and a block.- Carlos Delfino: 5-6 FG, 2-2 3FG, 13 Points, 7 Rebounds, and a Steal.- Chris Webber: 8-12 FG, 17 Points, 9 Rebounds, 3 Assists, and 2 Steals.- Rasheed Wallace: 4-6 3FG, 20 Points, 4 Rebounds, 3 Assists, 2 Steals, and 3 Blocks. - Suns got Season Low 83 Points in a Game, Averaging Somewhere near 110 a game.- Pistons Bench outscored the Suns bench 49 to 15.- Pistons Won with Billups injuried in 2nd and Hunter suspended, the top 2 PG's on the team.- Sheed had a no look behind the back pass in the air during a fastbreak to Flip Murray who made the layup.

2. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

Yes, all of the pistons played great against the suns especialy Flip but the problem with flip is that I really don't expect to many great perfomances from him this season, he's just too inconsistint but none the less he played great tonight.

3. YarnIdge

YarnIdge BBW Elite Member

Great game from the Pistons! You wouldn't say it's an upset but with Detroit's two top PGs out, you'd think they would lose. Every1 helped out on this 1. Even if u are the Suns, u gotta have 1 of these games sometimes.

4. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

Pistons are a great team, all it takes is just a small part of someone from the bench to help out and this team can't lose. I wasn't shocked by this game, the Suns are overrated. They play terrible defense and just relay on their offense to do all the work. I see the Pistons doing the same thing to Dallas, honestly the Pistons are the teams to beat in the East. Great win for them.

5. DTP

DTP BBW Elite Member

Flip has had some nice games against Phoenix this year, idk why but I guess he loves playing against Nash. Anyways, going 5-0 on this roadtrip really let me know that this team is ready, idk if they were before but now I think they are. Miami is playing really good and I still think Miami and Detroit will both make it to the ECF and if guys like Flip, Delfino, and Dice continue to do their roles and Hunter plays solid as well I can see this team back in the finals.

6. Marvinmartian

Marvinmartian BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cavsrules @ Mar 16 2007, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Pistons are a great team, all it takes is just a small part of someone from the bench to help out and this team can't lose. I wasn't shocked by this game, the Suns are overrated. They play terrible defense and just relay on their offense to do all the work. I see the Pistons doing the same thing to Dallas, honestly the Pistons are the teams to beat in the East. Great win for them.</div>So are you saying Dallas is overrated, and plays no defense and only relies on it's offense too?I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pistons beat Dallas, because it's a home game for them, and Dallas has been slumping this week...But by your post, you'd think Detroit had 50 wins, and was running away as the best team in the league.