WOW What A Game

Discussion in 'Denver Nuggets' started by Serge, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

We did give up a lot of points and did not play good D in the 3rd, but a win is a win.Points: 31Reb: 6Ast: 10Stl: 5Blk: 1Allen Iverson had 31 points, 10 assists and five steals in Denver's win over Portland. It was the third 30/10/5 (points/assists/steals) game in the NBA this season; Dwayne Wade did it on Jan. 13, and Iverson did it for the 76ers on Dec. 2. Iverson is the first player in NBA history to have a game of that type for two different teams in one season.8-20 shooting not awful he did miss a few open lay-up's but still good game. 14-16 from the free throw line. 1-1 from the 3 point line. And only had 2 turnovers glad that his turnovers were not high finally.People who saw the game was that block AI had awsome or what?NBA league pass was hard to watch cause there was some problems guess in our area today w/e it was you could hardly watch the game.Anyway comment if you saw the game.Everyone did good.29/8/3 for MeloCamby 14/10 and 7 blocks12/6, and one block for Nene4 guys with 10 or more scoring.Blake 8/5/5

2. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

I'm watching the game right now, Lamarcus Aldridge is KILLING us on the offensive glass, he is rebounding like a man possessed.

3. Chris

Chris BBW Elite Member

Wow, 24 Pts 17 Rebs for Aldridge! And 10 on the offensive glass? Lucky you guys did pretty well on the offensive glass too or Portland could've ran away with it.

4. Opal

Opal Active Member

Sick game. Especially when you are at it like I was. :)Aldridge dominated us, but AI had a great game! Double double in the 3rd quarter!Kleiza is starting to play well for us, developing into a solid role player, which is what we need some more of.Camby had a nice game as usual, without him we are one of the worst teams in the league.I don't know why, but it seemed kinda like 'Melo was off. He put up solid numbers, just couldn't get a hoop to go in a lot of times.Nene played well, just as he has been lately.I don't think we played Reggie Evans or Diawara this game, kind of weird.

5. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

Reggie Evans' minutes have been steadily declining for some reason... I think Karl is just frustrated with his offensive limitations, but he needs playing time because he does exactly what Karl wants this team to do: defend and rebound.

6. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chris @ Mar 14 2007, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wow, 24 Pts 17 Rebs for Aldridge! And 10 on the offensive glass? Lucky you guys did pretty well on the offensive glass too or Portland could've ran away with it.</div>Umm Portland run away with what? We had the game in control.