Wrap: Bucks 96 Pistons 90

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by gmanspack, Nov 27, 2004.

1. gmanspack

gmanspack JBB JustBBall Member

Didn't have time to do a preview, just got back into town but this was a fun one to be at.

Pistons 22 26 17 25 90
    Bucks 33 16 22 25 96

Bucks Leading Scorer- Michael Redd 29 pts
    [​IMG]

Pistons Leading Scorers- Rasheed Wallace and Tayshaun Prince 20 pts
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bucks Leading Rebounder- Dan Gadzuric 8 Rebounds
    [​IMG]

Pistons Leading Rebounder- Tayshaun Prince 9 Rebounds
    [​IMG]

Bucks Leading Assists- Mo Williams 13 assists
    [​IMG]

Pistons Leading Assists- Tayshaun Prince 5 Assists
    [​IMG]

Bucks 4-7
    Pistons 6-7

Next Games:
    Bucks: vs LA Lakers Tuesday
    Pistons: @ Houston Tuesday

GMan's MVP: Michael Redd

OTHER STATS: KVH 20 pts battled foul trouble, Mo Williams 10 pts and 13 assists, Pachulia, Fizer and James added 8, Dez battled foul trouble and only had 5 pts. Joe Smith sat out with a strained hip, don't know the extent of the injury. The Bucks played really well tonight, not often do you beat the World Champs when they shoot 52%. Ben Wallace being out helped a little I guess haha. Time to get rolling again

2. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

Great game for the Bucks to get back on track, particularly against a Pistons squad who came through in the clutch to beat Miami. Redd continues his fantastic season, while Mo Williams gets back to some of his great early season form. One to build on, for sure, the Lakers are beatable at the moment.

3. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

The Pistons arent the same team this year, I dont know whats up with them.

Great game by the Bucks, Redd lead them. Great job Milwaukee, maybe this win will get them back on track.

4. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

I saw the end of the game. I loved the way the Pistons lost. They gave up two offensive rebounds in the last minute to the Bucks. You could almost guaruntee that if Ben Wallace was there the outcome would have been a little bit different. A win is a win though, even if your opponent is shorthanded.

BTW - Isn't that a career high for Williams in assists? He's having one hell of a year. I'd consider him one of the leading candidates for MIP at this point.

5. Trip

Trip 2000000000000000000000000

Student
    <div class="quote_poster">Quoting Voodoo Child:</div><div class="quote_post">I saw the end of the game. I loved the way the Pistons lost. They gave up two offensive rebounds in the last minute to the Bucks. You could almost guaruntee that if Ben Wallace was there the outcome would have been a little bit different. A win is a win though, even if your opponent is shorthanded.

BTW - Isn't that a career high for Williams in assists? He's having one hell of a year. I'd consider him one of the leading candidates for MIP at this point.</div>
    His production will drop once Ford and James return. As of now though, he's looking like an incredible steal from the free agent market. He'll be good to have in case of injuries further on.

6. gmanspack

gmanspack JBB JustBBall Member

Yes that is a career high in assists. James is back, Mo has won the starting PG role from him. TJ Ford may never play again in his career so I wouldn't count on him playing this season.

7. Skriptz

Skriptz JBB JustBBall Member

Tayshauns holdin it down for us. But i think the pistons will be fine in due time. this is just an early season strugglle. i'd rather it now then later in the year