Wrigley Field

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by ballachick, Jul 13, 2007.

1. ballachick

ballachick BBW Member

Is it really so great to see a game here? I'm going to Chicago on Sunday to see a game there. My dad and bro keep telling me how it's so much more fun than at any other stadium. Why is that?

2. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

Blarr, I've never been there, but I wish to go at some point. It's one of the oldest stadiums in baseball, and very beautiful. Maybe someone else knows, but it seems like a pretty awesome place to spend your day off.

3. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

I've been to Chicago and been to the stadium but I didn't see a game.. It's really a GREAT place, and I loved it there.. Our family almost moved there, but decided not to.. It should be pretty fun for you.

4. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

I've never been there, but the history of the stadium is the main reason it's so much fun. I personally would rather go to Fenway, but Wrigley has the ivy wall, so that must make it better.

5. RashadzMcCantz

RashadzMcCantz BBW Elite Member

I live in Chicago and am the biggest Cub fan you'll meet. I have season tickets and this is the greatest ballpark ever. Wrigley is the friendly confines and the fans are the best you'll find in all of pro sports. Regardless of the score, the fans never leave early and are always in the game. We've had almost 100 years of suffering but we haven't given up hope, you will love Wrigley I promise you. I'm going to all 3 games against the Giants series.

6. ballachick

ballachick BBW Member

Thanks for the info guys. [​IMG] I'm looking forward to the game. They're playing the Astros on Sunday. If you see the game on tv, look for me in the crowd! lol

7. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SunnyD @ Jul 14 2007, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I've never been there, but the history of the stadium is the main reason it's so much fun. I personally would rather go to Fenway, but Wrigley has the ivy wall, so that must make it better.</div>I'd rather go to Fenway too, but Wrigley would be a relatively close second. Both stadiums are really beautiful and historical as far as baseball goes.

8. RashadzMcCantz

RashadzMcCantz BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ballachick @ Jul 14 2007, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Thanks for the info guys. [​IMG] I'm looking forward to the game. They're playing the Astros on Sunday. If you see the game on tv, look for me in the crowd! lol</div>Get drunk. The beer is wayyy too much though.

9. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RashadzMcCantz @ Jul 14 2007, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Get drunk. The beer is wayyy too much though.</div>says the fifteen year oldBeer is too expensive anywhere. Unless you are either getting it for free or buying it from the grocery store, it's too much.