WRITING RESEARCH PAPER ON LIONS-NEED HELP

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by ostap1, Feb 28, 2007.

1. ostap1

ostap1 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Hello people, this is my first post here. I am going to be writing an 8 page research paper on the Lions. The topic is "The Detroit Lions and 50 years of underachievement on and off the field." It will focus primarily on how inept the organization was and still is in building a quality team and actually winning meaningful games since 1957. I will talk about Willy Ford Jr., Millen of course, the 1 playoff win in '91, bad trades and free agency woes, bad drafts, etc. Anyway, I might need some major help in this due to the lack of books written on the Lions and this subject in general. I was wondering if anyone out here might be able to give me any tips, ideas, or suggestions as to where I can look specifically for this info. or if anyone has any other personal information gathered as a Lions fan either through the internet or any other viable sources.I know this is a very sour subject among us but it would mean a lot to me if anyone here could help me with this. Maybe prior research done by friends or family members can be digged up? I will appreciate any and all the info. I can get and if you give me your name I will absolutely put you on my source page.Best regards,Kirill.