wtf is going on RAMS?

Discussion in 'NFC West' started by Holt NuMba 1, Sep 12, 2005.

1. Holt NuMba 1

Holt NuMba 1 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

wow thats all i have to say is wow.RAMS vs 49ers :: 25-28 49ers WINThey were underestimated thats it. Im sure they woulda suprised any team they played

2. NFLCChosen One

NFLCChosen One NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Nah, the Rams just didn't come out with their best stuff. But still though, haha, I didn't see this coming. You're lucky the Hawks got beatin' by the Jags too.

3. European-Star

European-Star NFLC nflcentral.net Member

pathetic.. its a first game.. and they deff dont have they stuff together.. they better get there.. or they might lose next week too..

4. FootballDan

FootballDan NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Don't be to hard on your self... Charges lost, Panthers lost, and the Broncoes although not a great team got hammered by the Dolphins I think the Rams will rebound there still my pick to win the division.

5. His Greatness

His Greatness BBW Member

Vikings Lost tooSo many upsets today

6. StrikeThree

StrikeThree NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Another 8-8 season it is.

7. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

Well the Rams really don't have a defense, but they just lost to the 49ers, come on. Get your act together Martz or ur gonna be gone soon.

8. Holt NuMba 1

im relaly not that mad that they lost because the 9ers brought there Dfence, but what pissed me off is the last play where bulger threw that interception when they were in field goal range and shoulda just ran up a few 10 yards. that what i didnt get.

9. ortiz34

ortiz34 BBW Member

Week 2 Bruce, Holt and Bulger are going to have a great game in week 2.

10. Chaintime

Chaintime NFLC nflcentral.net Writing Team

Martz should have been out of St Louis a LOOONG time ago. The Rams have never put it together since the lost to the Pats in superbowl 36. On the other side, 49ers played a good game and I hope they beat the Eagles [​IMG]

11. SportsTicker

SportsTicker News Feed

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HandZ19 @ Sep 17 2005, 03:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Martz should have been out of St Louis a LOOONG time ago. The Rams have never put it together since the lost to the Pats in superbowl 36. On the other side, 49ers played a good game and I hope they beat the Eagles [​IMG]</div> wowhes a great fucking coach so shut the fuck up. he makes some dumb decisions but hes trying to devolope a better passing/rushing game and right now your like wtf was he doin but its all gonna pay off. He is a great coach so just shut the fuck up.P.S. the 9ers lost and theres no way in hell they woulda ever beat the eagles

12. Holt NuMba 1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Guest @ Sep 20 2005, 02:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HandZ19 @ Sep 17 2005, 03:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> Martz should have been out of St Louis a LOOONG time ago. The Rams have never put it together since the lost to the Pats in superbowl 36. On the other side, 49ers played a good game and I hope they beat the Eagles [​IMG]</div>wowhes a great fucking coach so shut the fuck up. he makes some dumb decisions but hes trying to devolope a better passing/rushing game and right now your like wtf was he doin but its all gonna pay off. He is a great coach so just shut the fuck up.P.S. the 9ers lost and theres no way in hell they woulda ever beat the eagles </div> That was me

13. DC 28

DC 28 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

2 games. give them a break.

14. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Holt NuMba 1 @ Sep 20 2005, 02:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Guest @ Sep 20 2005, 02:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HandZ19 @ Sep 17 2005, 03:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> Martz should have been out of St Louis a LOOONG time ago. The Rams have never put it together since the lost to the Pats in superbowl 36. On the other side, 49ers played a good game and I hope they beat the Eagles [​IMG]</div>wowhes a great fucking coach so shut the fuck up. he makes some dumb decisions but hes trying to devolope a better passing/rushing game and right now your like wtf was he doin but its all gonna pay off. He is a great coach so just shut the fuck up.P.S. the 9ers lost and theres no way in hell they woulda ever beat the eagles </div>That was me </div> Give some reasons why u don't think hes a sucky coach, don't just start cursing at everyone and saying it'll payoff. You can't lose to the 49ers. That division is up for grabs and u have to get those easy games. Bad play calling definitely.

15. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

Martz is a bad coach IMO who inherited a great team, but he should have addressed the Defense more then he did in the offseason and i think its going to hurt them now. But watch your language both of you. [​IMG] Any more cursing in this thread and im gonna close it.

16. rams28

rams28 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

week 1 was pothetic. ppl who are slandering the rams for losing to the 49ers have the right to i mean c'mon pothetic that should've been a win with a great deficit. ok so we beat the cards but that wasn't so convincing of a win, if warner didn't stuff up the cards couldv'e taken that aswell. for the guy who said 8-8, it'll probably be that, but i have faith in this team so its gonna be better that 8-8.please rams for christ sake win ur first home game this week.

17. ortiz34

ortiz34 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DC 28 @ Sep 21 2005, 08:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>2 games. give them a break.</div> Yeah, come on people. 14 games to go. What if they go 14-0? Take a deep breath, and relax. [​IMG]

18. Holt NuMba 1

stfu i dont have to give any reasons. how about you just see har far we go this year adn we cant go far with a bad coach.P.S. were in the playoffs every year...... because we have a bad coach.... mmno

19. SportsTicker

SportsTicker News Feed

Any team can make the playoffs in that division cuz the teams are crap

20. rams28

rams28 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Any team can make the playoffs in that division cuz the teams are crapto the loser who said that, u are indeed a loser. the west division has some of the greatest names, and a fair few pro bowlers. so u are a loser.