WTF is wrong with this team?

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by SickVick7, Oct 1, 2005.

1. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

I really don't know what is wrong with this team. I mean what more do they need besides a defense? On offense they should be lighting it up. You got Kevin Jones at RB, Mike Williams, Charles Rogers, and Roy Williams at WR. They have a load of talent. Maybe they need a veteran QB to get those guys the ball b/c Harrington is underacheiving. They draft a WR year after year after year. I just need an explanation for why they can't do anything on offense.- Watch your language [​IMG] - Chosen One.

2. WesTheBest217

WesTheBest217 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Well, as a detroiter, i can tell you why the best... HARRINGTON SUCKS.our 3rd string QB deserves the spot more than he does! we either need to bomb the rest of the season, get #1 pick and draft Matt Leinart or Vince Young, or trade for some good QB, although we did pounce baltimore today, btw u see all those penalties?!

3. Sunset

Sunset BBW Member

Harrington.Pretty much anyother QB could do better. They've got to have a bad year and get Young.

4. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WesTheBest217 @ Oct 9 2005, 04:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well, as a detroiter, i can tell you why the best... HARRINGTON SUCKS.our 3rd string QB deserves the spot more than he does! we either need to bomb the rest of the season, get #1 pick and draft Matt Leinart or Vince Young, or trade for some good QB, although we did pounce baltimore today, btw u see all those penalties?!</div> Although u pounded the Ravens, Harrington only threw for 1 TD and 2 INT's. [​IMG]

5. Rex Grossman 8

Rex Grossman 8 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

They suck just like my Bears

6. Frosty M

Frosty M NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GreasedLightning @ Oct 9 2005, 09:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Harrington.Pretty much anyother QB could do better. They've got to have a bad year and get Young.</div> yeah he does suck.They need a new QB ASAP

7. WesTheBest217

WesTheBest217 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

hey, just bc your bears suck doesnt mean my lions suck! we just need much to realize that harrington sucks and BENCH HIS ASS

8. DevinHester23

DevinHester23 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

The entire NFC North sucks. :angry:The winner is going to go in the playoffs w/ a 7-9 record. Just hope it ain't the Packers or Lions. [​IMG] [​IMG]