WVU - Louisville

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by AdropOFvenom, Nov 2, 2006.

1. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

Louisville just returned an Fumble for a Touchdown. 23-14 Louisville!

2. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

Punt Return! 30-14!!!!!

3. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters NFLC nflcentral.net Graphics Crew

30-14 lousville. Slaton is out right now... Strained forearm apparently.WVU needs a big touchdown right here... It doesn't help having their best player out.

4. chang

chang NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Pat White needs to do more.

5. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chang @ Nov 2 2006, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Pat White needs to do more.</div>Speak of the devil, he just ran for a TD. lol30-21. But now it's time for Brian Brohm to shine. :thumbsup:

6. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters NFLC nflcentral.net Graphics Crew

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Nov 2 2006, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chang @ Nov 2 2006, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Pat White needs to do more.</div>Speak of the devil, he just ran for a TD. lol30-21. But now it's time for Brian Brohm to shine. :thumbsup:</div>And another TD with slaton back in. Do either of these teams have defenses? lol

7. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PurplePeopleEaters @ Nov 2 2006, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Nov 2 2006, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chang @ Nov 2 2006, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Pat White needs to do more.</div>Speak of the devil, he just ran for a TD. lol30-21. But now it's time for Brian Brohm to shine. :thumbsup:</div>And another TD with slaton back in. Do either of these teams have defenses? lol</div>The Big East isn't exactly known for their Defense. Not to mention these are both Top Offenses in college football. Rutgers probably has the best Defense in the Conference.

8. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

Brohm leads Louisville to another score 44-27 [​IMG] Best QB prospect in the Nation. :whistling:

9. Jon_Vilma

Jon_Vilma NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<u>I CALLED IT!!!!</u>WHEW! Weeks ago, months ago, in the Preseason, I called it! I told all yall Louisville was the better team and would win this game! :beerbang2: :yippee: :dance:

10. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jon_Vilma @ Nov 2 2006, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><u>I CALLED IT!!!!</u>WHEW! Weeks ago, months ago, in the Preseason, I called it! I told all yall Louisville was the better team and would win this game! :beerbang2: :yippee: :dance:</div>Wow, Bold Prediction there. They were only favored by Vegas. :whistling: [​IMG]

11. Jon_Vilma

Jon_Vilma NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Nov 2 2006, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jon_Vilma @ Nov 2 2006, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><u>I CALLED IT!!!!</u>WHEW! Weeks ago, months ago, in the Preseason, I called it! I told all yall Louisville was the better team and would win this game! :beerbang2: :yippee: :dance:</div>Wow, Bold Prediction there. They were only favored by Vegas. :whistling: [​IMG]</div>Not in the Preseason when everyone was talking WVU vs Notre Dame for the National Championship and forgetting all about Louisville as even a decent team. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]