WWE PPV/Raw/SD!/ECW(watch here)

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by iFR3SHi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

2. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

Re: WWE PPV/Raw/SD!/ECW(watch here)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>ECW One Night Stand</div>Boo! That wasn't the first ONS.Hey Pinoy, is there ROH or CZW ppvs on there?

3. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

^^ Nope. They have some TNA

4. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

I feel like updating this since I am extremely bored. So Everyday I am going to update it by superstar, ladder matches w/e. There will be a new one everyday. Today I added some of the best matches of the undertaker.

5. dsounG

dsounG BBW Elite Member

Sweet. Thanks bro. I'll probably be hooked to this.

6. DTP

DTP BBW Elite Member

If any of ya'll find some stuff on the DOM please let me see it. I can't find squat besides like stories or w/e, I want to see them actually attack someone or aduct (sp) someone. I'd love the see the night that Christian failed to beat the big show and then costed Gangrel and Edge their match against NAO so Taker tried to sacrifice him. Any stuff on the Brood would be nice too, I use to love those blood baths. Not sure why but those are what I mostly want to see right now.

7. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

^^ I just searched New Age Outlaws, Gangrel, Edge, Christian and all I cant find any of it. I found alot of Gangrel vs. Ken Shamrock

8. primetime

primetime Get Your Popcorn ready again

Any stone cold vs the rock or Undertaker vs DieselNot sure if any of yall are old enough to remember diesel but he was nash's first big name. he also had the wwf title back in the day when razor ramone was on top of his game. that was back when wwf was the sh*t, right before attitude. Sid Vicious.Shawn Michaels, the hart brothers, yokozuna, undertaker,randy savage,etc. then most of them went to wcw and I watched wcw from then on mostly until about 2002 when I lost interest in wrestling altogether. that was when wrestling was fun to watch.Diesal also first introduced HHH.

9. dsounG

dsounG BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PrimeTime @ Jul 12 2007, 12:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Any stone cold vs the rock or Undertaker vs DieselNot sure if any of yall are old enough to remember diesel but he was nash's first big name. he also had the wwf title back in the day when razor ramone was on top of his game. that was back when wwf was the sh*t, right before attitude. Sid Vicious.Shawn Michaels, the hart brothers, yokozuna, undertaker,randy savage,etc. then most of them went to wcw and I watched wcw from then on mostly until about 2002 when I lost interest in wrestling altogether. that was when wrestling was fun to watch.Diesal also first introduced HHH.</div>Man, Razor Ramon was the sh*t back then. I loved the Razors Edge, One of my fav. moves in Wrestling.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>If any of ya'll find some stuff on the DOM please let me see it. I can't find squat besides like stories or w/e, I want to see them actually attack someone or aduct (sp) someone. I'd love the see the night that Christian failed to beat the big show and then costed Gangrel and Edge their match against NAO so Taker tried to sacrifice him. Any stuff on the Brood would be nice too, I use to love those blood baths. Not sure why but those are what I mostly want to see right now.</div>When I was a kid, I used to be so scared of Gangrel. Drinking his "blood" just scared me. xD

10. DTP

DTP BBW Elite Member

I think the only one I was scared of was Taker when he had the Ministry. I was never scared of Gangrel, I was sort of freaked out by Goldust though. I loved the Bloodbaths, something about them just always got to me. I guess they'd come from the crowd or something throw a bucket of blood on em and go back in the crowd while the lights came on, not really sure how they pulled it off. I got a few questions, remember when Boss Man vs Taker wrestlemania and the brood came down gave Taker the rope and he tied Boss man to the rope and they raised the cage? How in the hell did they pull that off? Big Bossman looked like he was turning purple too, I'm still not sure how in the hell they pulled it off and how long they had him hanging from there. And I keep hearing about the montreal or something when I guess Vince and Shawn Michaels screwed Bret Hart, anyone can fill me in on that? And one more thing lol, between Chyna and Triple H I guess they were to get married but Chyna found a love note from Stephanie and then left HHH or something and they haven't spoke to this day. And I guess X-Pac and Chyna are together or something now in real life, am I missing something.Oh, this is last thing seriously, What's up with Road Dogg and BABG being bitter at Vince and HHH? I know some of you guys have some inside scoop on a few of these.

11. dsounG

dsounG BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DTP @ Jul 12 2007, 01:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think the only one I was scared of was Taker when he had the Ministry. I was never scared of Gangrel, I was sort of freaked out by Goldust though. I loved the Bloodbaths, something about them just always got to me. I guess they'd come from the crowd or something throw a bucket of blood on em and go back in the crowd while the lights came on, not really sure how they pulled it off. I got a few questions, remember when Boss Man vs Taker wrestlemania and the brood came down gave Taker the rope and he tied Boss man to the rope and they raised the cage? How in the hell did they pull that off? Big Bossman looked like he was turning purple too, I'm still not sure how in the hell they pulled it off and how long they had him hanging from there. And I keep hearing about the montreal or something when I guess Vince and Shawn Michaels screwed Bret Hart, anyone can fill me in on that? And one more thing lol, between Chyna and Triple H I guess they were to get married but Chyna found a love note from Stephanie and then left HHH or something and they haven't spoke to this day. And I guess X-Pac and Chyna are together or something now in real life, am I missing something.Oh, this is last thing seriously, What's up with Road Dogg and BABG being bitter at Vince and HHH? I know some of you guys have some inside scoop on a few of these.</div>Basically, Bret Hart didn't wanna lose in his home country but McMahon wanted him to lose fearing his business would "suffer" if Bret Hart entered the WCW while with the WWF championship belt. Hart and Vince made an agreement that Hart would win but Vince screwed him over and took the title away from him without his approval.You could read it all here...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreal_Screwjob

12. Diawsome

Diawsome BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DTP @ Jul 11 2007, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>And I guess X-Pac and Chyna are together or something now in real life, am I missing something.</div>Sean Waltman (X-Pac) and Joanie Laurer (Chyna) at one point were a couple but have since broke up. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DTP @ Jul 11 2007, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>What's up with Road Dogg and BABG being bitter at Vince and HHH? I know some of you guys have some inside scoop on a few of these.</div>I believe their little fued with Vince and Triple H is more of a Vince Russo ploy rather then actual hatred as either one or both of them have stated recently that if Vince offered them a job in the WWE they would gladly accept it.

13. DTP

DTP BBW Elite Member

I saw a shoot interview on youtube and both talked pretty bad bout Vince and HHH I guess. I wish I could have seen the end, they didn't have it though. I'll post it later today maybe. Is it true Jericho and X-Pac came back to WWE this week? I'd love to see Road Dog and BABG make a comeback. The throw in Christian, Dudleys, and some more old school guys, join smackdown and raw and get it poppin again like it use to be. Haha, I'd love to see Gangrel come back as well but I believe Vince thought he didn't have the passion or something so that might not be happening anytime soon. Man I miss those days.

14. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DTP @ Jul 12 2007, 02:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I saw a shoot interview on youtube and both talked pretty bad bout Vince and HHH I guess. I wish I could have seen the end, they didn't have it though. I'll post it later today maybe. Is it true Jericho and X-Pac came back to WWE this week? I'd love to see Road Dog and BABG make a comeback. The throw in Christian, Dudleys, and some more old school guys, join smackdown and raw and get it poppin again like it use to be. Haha, I'd love to see Gangrel come back as well but I believe Vince thought he didn't have the passion or something so that might not be happening anytime soon. Man I miss those days.</div>Christian- Left because he never got a push.Dudleys- Contract expire and I think Vince thought they didnt have enough in themRoad Dogg and Bill Gunn- I have no clueBut they are apart of TNA. TNA are full of people that hate Vince or dont want to wrestle in the WWE. Scott Steiner, Tomko(if you remember him), Christian, the Dudleyz, Sting, Nash, and more all left.

15. Diawsome

I would like to see Christian and Jericho back but the rest of them are useless. There is still a chance of Jericho returning but I don't see Christian coming back after TNA makes him their "star". Road Dogg and Billy Gunn are nobodies without riding the coattails of Triple H & HBK, Vince hates the tag team division which leaves no reason for the dudleys and gangrel wore out his welcome after they decided to push E&C and the Hardys.

16. DTP

DTP BBW Elite Member

I'll have to check TNA out. Doesn't it come on Thursday 9pm on Spike?

17. DTP

DTP BBW Elite Member

Gangrel was the best thing for E&C, sad how they couldn't stay together.

18. Diawsome

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iFR3SHi @ Jul 12 2007, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>TNA are full of people that hate Vince or dont want to wrestle in the WWE.</div>Here is why TNA will never put up a half-assed challenge to the WWE. The use WWE garbage as their main event roster while pushing back all their homegrown talent that could do more to help them become more of an alternative to the fans tired of seeing WWE on cruise control. Give it a few years and they will be die the same way WCW did except most people won't even notice them.

19. Diawsome

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DTP @ Jul 12 2007, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Gangrel was the best thing for E&C, sad how they couldn't stay together.</div>Gangrel = freak that has a hard on for kool-aid :happy0144:

20. DTP

DTP BBW Elite Member

Gangrel was mah dawg, well I didn't really care for him back then but now he is. Christian sucked at the time, that's what got them thrown out of the Ministry, Gangrel carried E&C.