WWE Raw 3/7

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by Moo2K4, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

Good Raw so far tonight. Otunga lost to Orton after the new Nexus mugged him. After that, Orton gave Otunga a nice punt. Punk only has one more chance to have someone in his corner, and that'll be Mason Ryan. With how this is going, Ryan isn't going to win and will have his head punted off too.

The highlight of the night so far was Michael Cole's announcement of the guest ref. He taunted the audience stating that it was going to be Stone Cold, and then called them fools only to announce it as JBL. After JBL came and talked for a bit, Austin did come out and hit him with the Stunner. Cole left the ring pretty hastily, and the contract to be the guest ref for the Lawler vs. Cole match was left in the ring unsigned. Low and behold, Stone Cold signed it and will be the guest ref for their match at Wrestlemania. The whole sequence was pretty funny, listening to Cole whine and and get beer dumped all over him.

2. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

The Raw roster just got even stronger. Dolph Ziggler is apparently now on Raw.

They also ran a promo for Sin Cara earlier in the show, so I'm wondering if he's going to be going to Raw or if he'll go to the blue side. Regardless, I'm happy he's going to be coming relatively quickly instead of being forced to toil around in the minor leagues.

It's time for a Morrison vs. Ziggler match apparently. Should be good.

3. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

Oh yea...apparently Vickie came with him. I'm cool with Ziggler coming to Raw...but really, Vickie? Why can't WWE just get rid of her, lol.

4. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

Good debut for Ziggler, beating Morrison. Match was pretty bleh though, didn't get to see much of it thanks to commercials.

Apparently Vickie has a match against Trish Stratus next week to keep her job on Raw. Hahaha...I really hope they let Trish beat her so we can be rid of her.

5. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

Cena's out to blab about what The Rock said last week. I can't imagine this will be nearly as entertaining.

One other thing, next week it's going to be Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan for the US Title, and if Sheamus loses, he'll quit. So basically...Sheamus will win, and Daniel's 6 month title reign will come to an end.

6. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

Pretty entertaining rap by Cena again. I'm interested to see what The Rock will say next week.

The Miz then came out and hit Cena twice in the face with the championship belt. Afterwards, he cut a pretty ok promo, calling out The Rock saying that he'd essentially take out The Rock. He then proceeded to hit Cena with the Skull Crushing Finale and then did a People's Elbow.

Overall, it was a pretty good Raw. I'm anxious to see if The Rock comes to Raw next week to address The Miz and Cena. He's got to come soon I'd think, though I wonder if they'll go for next week or wait 'til they're closer to WM.

7. Patriot

Patriot Active Member

Pretty good show, disappointed Rock wasn't there but I didn't expect him to be since he said he wasn't showing up.

Highlight was Stone Cold.

8. ToCool74

ToCool74 Member

Yea the Rock not showing up was a letdown but it was pretty expected.

However Stone Cold more the made up for The Rock not showing up in my opinion.

And its nice to hear that Trish Stratus will be having a match next week also.

9. Patriot

Patriot Active Member

I am so fucking glad Stone Cold will be the ref instead of JBL although it was kind of nice seeing him back around. If only he still wasn't that dirty, unlikable, heel I wouldn't mind him being the ref that bad.

10. Sex Panther

Sex Panther works every time.

Ask.
    anyone got a video of Stone Cold's return?

11. Patriot

Patriot Active Member

[video=youtube;rOxqDlqp_Wg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOxqDlqp_Wg[/video]

Sex Panther likes this.
  12. ToCool74

ToCool74 Member

Best Part 5:33 lol.