WWE Smackdown Results (2/5/15) – The Stooges vs. The Beard

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Feb 6, 2015.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Hello everyone and welcome to another week of Thursday Night Smackdown! After the big news coming out of Monday Night that Reigns will defend his #1 Contender spot for a WWE Championship match at WrestleMania against Brock Lesnar, what will the fallout be on this weeks Smackdown?

WWE Smackdown

The show kicks off with The Miz, accompanied by his assistant Mizdow, on MizTV! Miz does what he can to discourage Mizdow. Miz sits Mizdow at ringside before getting started. Miz panders to the boos of the crowd. Heavy “we want Mizdow” chants start. Miz says they have Mizdow, sitting where he belongs, so shut up while he does MizTV. Miz welcomes Daniel Bryan. Bryan comes down doing his usual Yes! Chants. Miz starts to welcome Roman Reigns, but Reigns’ music cuts him off. Reigns comes down through the crowd as per usual. Reigns punches Miz straight in the mouth! That was great! Reigns grabs a mic. He says, “you think you’re just going to slide in and take my opportunity don’t ya? Truth is I went through 29 other guys to get here. I have no problem going through one more. I am going to Wrestlemania to take on Brock Lesnar. I am going to win the WWE Championship. I’m going to beat you at Fast Lane.” Mixed reactions. Reigns says he can see it in Bryan’s eyes, he is getting impatient. Reigns says let’s do it right here, right now. Reigns clears half the ring of MizTV stuff. Bryan’s response is to clear the other chairs.
    -Seth Rollins music hits-
    “Gentleman I hate to be a party pooper, but it’s my thing actually. I have a bone to pick with both of you. You see Daniel Bryan, you know as well as all of these people know, I was on the verge of beating you and heading to the main event of WrestleMania. But, I was not victorious, you know why? That jerk in the ring next to you, Roman Reigns, stuck his nose in my business! Roman you sucker punched me because you don’t have the guts to face me one on one. If I were you I wouldn’t want to face me either! I have been on a roll lately. I brought back the Authority, I almost slayed the Beast Brock Lesnar. It doesn’t matter what happens at Fast Lane or Wrestlemania because I and I alone hold the future in my hands. *holds us MITB briefcase* While we’re on the subject, Daniel, your future is in jeopardy. You have a match against J and J security….AND Mr. MITB Seth Rollins!”
    -Commercials-

Renne welcomes us, she straightened her shorter hair. Miz joins her, livid. He says that what happened is ridiculous and Reigns doesn’t deserve the main event spot and he’s going to prove it tonight!

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-smackdown-open-thread-streaming-live-results-discussion/