WWE Smackdown Results (3/12/15) – Daniel Bryan Is A Turd

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Mar 16, 2015.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Hello and welcome to this week’s Smackdown coverage! I am excited to see where the road to WrestleMania goes this week! Smackdown, lately, seems to be the hype show for the Intercontinental Championship ladder match. Since the ladder match is one of the matches I’m most excited for I have no problem with that! Let’s see what Smackdown has in store for us tonight!

WWE Smackdown Results

Daniel Bryan kicks off our show with some pretty crazy Yes! chants. The crowd still supports Daniel Bryan with all they have. They show footage from Raw of the game of pass the title that has been going on with the Intercontinental Championship. Daniel says ever since Fast Lane he has tried to ignore the WrestleMania sign, but he can’t ignore it anymore. He can’t repeat what happened last year, where the Yes movement put him in the main event at Wrestlemania. He got to thinking about the guys who were his heroes, guys like Mr. Perfect, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Ricky Steamboat, Randy Savage. They were all Intercontinental Champions at WrestleMania and they were more exciting than the World Championship matches. And the only title he has never held is the IC title. So he asked and was granted a spot in the ladder match at Wrestlemania.

Bad News Barrett comes out and says he is the Intercontinental champion and after Wrestlemania he still will be so he must be Bryan’s new hero. Dolph Ziggler comes out and says BNB may not be Daniel’s hero, but he is Ziggler’s hero. He is so delusional Ziggler admires it. He can’t even keep the Intercontinental championship with one guy around, how is he going to do it in a ladder match with 6 other guys. Luke Harper comes out and says he wants HIS Wrestlemania moment. We are joined by Dean Ambrose this time. Ambrose says if they think they can start throwing fists then they should invite him to the party, he joins them in the ring. Stardust then makes his way to the ring and starts looking around. He grabs a mic and asks where is it?! Where is the Intercontinental championship. Truth comes out with a sack on his back. It has the Intercontinental Championship in it. He says I know Barrett, you’re the champion, but I’m going to hold on to it. At least until Wrestlemania. Truth says possession is 9/10ths of the law. Barrett starts to leave the ring to chase down Truth but gets attacked, the faces clean house and then stare each other down.

Backstage Cesaro, Kidd, and Natty head towards the ring. Natty looks like she has some more pink in her hair, it looks good.

-break-

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/smackdown-open-thread-streaming-live-results-discussion-7/