WWE Smackdown Results (7/23/15) Cesaro Takes Seth Rollins To The Limit

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Jul 24, 2015.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Zackdown Results! We are dealing with the fallout of Battlegrounds where we saw the return of The Undertaker! On Raw we saw The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar have it out in a brawl that took security, half the locker room, and cops to break up. Lesnar shouted he is going to kill The Undertaker, to which Undertaker responded Lesnar would have to. John Cena looks like he could be next in like for the WWE Title. So stay with us in the comments and tell us your thoughts on tonight’s Smackdown!

WWE Smackdown Results

Dean Ambrose‘s music hits to kick things off for us on Smackdown! We see a replay of Ambrose and Roman Reigns having it out with Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper. Sheamus makes his way down to the ring and says.

Sheamus: You know Deano you may have the entire WWE Universe fooled but I know the truth, you’re just plan reckless. Last week in our tag match, you and Big Show went through the announce table. Some people might think that’s courageous but I know it’s cowardice. It was to get out of fighting me. Guess what? Tonight there’s no where to run or hide. I’m going to show you and everyone else a good old fashion arse kicking, from the next WWE World Heavyweight Champion!

Ambrose: Those are some profound words Sheamus. You got me thinkin…*you look stupid chants*..it is true what they say…you do look stupid.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/smackdown-open-thread-streaming-live-results-discussion-24/