Yawn... The Offseason Is Here

Discussion in 'Orlando Magic' started by bbwSwish, Apr 29, 2006.

1. bbwSwish

bbwSwish Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.

I've been so bored now that it's the offseason. It sucks to have to go through everyday boring school day without being able to look forward to a Magic game that night. So what have you guys been doing to keep yourselves entertained. I've been watching the playoffs (even though other than LeBron and Kobe they have been more boring than a chick flick). Oh well... only a couple more months until the Magic are on the clock. [​IMG]

2. MagicFan4Life

MagicFan4Life BBW Member

Playin' basketball, watchin' the Playoffs (I'm following the Lakers, once they're out I don't know what I'll do lol), playin' video games, basically anything to keep from bein' bored. I can't wait til' next season. HERE WE COME! =P

3. ShortyC20

ShortyC20 BBW Member

I've been watchin my other team dallas. YEE!! lol

But don't worry guys, Orlando was one of the most exciting teams to watch before the end of the season, beating teams such as Detroit,Dallas, and Spurs. There going to be a force to reckon with come next season.

4. smokrockz

smokrockz JBB JustBBall Member

Yea, watchin most of the playoffs teams is boring as hell... I can watch Kobe and Lebron and thats it.... All the other series dont do anything for me... I miss watching Dwight and jameer... Lottery should be up soon and not to long after that the draft so i guess it wont be to bad.... I cant wait till we have some trade and free agent rumors flying around to get some buzz going again.

5. MainMan

MainMan JBB JustBBall Member

the best thing about the offseason is the 50% off authentic jerseys

6. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

NFL Draft has captivated me so far. I'm a big baseball fan, so baseball can hold me off over the summer until football starts.

7. TheGreatK-Bob

TheGreatK-Bob JBB JustBBall Member

I can't wait until free agency and the draft. I love to see how teams build up and tp predict how the season will turn out, even if the best teams aren't the ones I roote for. But yeah, I'm able to pass my time with other sports and girls until the season starts.

8. CLos

CLos JBB=The Originals

Hopefully Kobe beats Phoenix.