YAY!

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by Sunset, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Sunset

Sunset BBW Member

2. Bled11Harr3

Bled11Harr3 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Re: YAY!

lol Why did you want your first round pick not contributing (7th pick at that)?I expect that he won't be out long, right?Anyway, you just lost arguably the best receiver in the NFL. While I think Nate will be a star, you still need all the help you can get from up and coming receivers to try and fill the void Randy left.

3. FSUViking

FSUViking NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GreasedLightning @ Aug 11 2005, 11:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>http://www.startribune.com/stories/503/5554284.htmlHe's gone! Yes. I feel sorry for him but... I realy dont think he will help us at all...</div><span style="color:purple">Are you retarded?</span> [​IMG]

4. Sunset

Sunset BBW Member

no. I'm not but he sucks. I don't think he will be able to help in anyway what-so-ever. He might have talent but its not nfl ready. Mr. Whatshisname will suck and I want two sesons before I will say any diffrent.

5. Drew

Drew BBW Member

Yeah because the Vikings don't need a WR to help replace Randy Moss. Are you a flippin idiot kid? Troy Williamson is going to be awesome. Some Vikes fan you are.

6. Sunset

Sunset BBW Member

Just becuse I'm a viks fan doesnt mean I can't like one of there players last time I checked. He's our frikin 4th receiver. Burleson will allways be better them him I garunte you.You havn't seen Kelly Cambell(sp?) suck and smoke have you? Troy Williamson has a bit more talent then him and doesnt smoke pot and is a bit faster but he still needs to develope. Okay I guess I'm not glad that he's gone but that doesn't mean I think he will be good becuse he won't.

7. FSUViking

<span style="color:purple">Wow. And I though Packer fans had the market cornered on idiotic fans.Guess one got away and put on some purple and gold.</span> [​IMG]

8. Sunset

Sunset BBW Member

Okay guys look. Just beucse you don't agree with my opinion doesn't mean you have to diss me. I've been a vikings fan my whole life and a packers hater my whole life. So if you don't like my opinion then just don't bother to reply.

9. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

Well it is kind of stupid to be happy that your first round pick is injured. [​IMG]

10. FSUViking

<span style="color:purple">Your whole life? All 13 years of it?Doesn't matter if you've been a fan for 100 years....you talk like a fool and display close to zero knowledge of the sport.</span>

11. Sunset

Sunset BBW Member

What did I say guys? I said thats my opinion and you can have yours.ASF. It wasn't MY pick. I'm still unhappy that the viks picked him :angry:Where geting off-topic now. Stop bashing me and talk about the stupid topic allready [​IMG]

12. Drew

Drew BBW Member

K its cool if your unhappy if they picked him(I woulda rather seen you guys take Mike Williams) but he dosen't suck and thats completley stupid to say and to cheer that hes hurt. And I doubt he'll be your 4th WR forever. 1st Round WR's aren't meant to stay that far down in the depth. Burleson and Williamson will be a dangerous duo. And incase you didn't know Williamson's a big play reciver and Nates more of a possesion reciever. You all drafted Troy as a way to pick up for losing Moss, granted Troy Williamson may never be that good but he will be a damn good reciver. Think before you make a moronic post. Kk, Thanks. [​IMG]

13. Sunset

Sunset BBW Member

Its not mornaic. Its my opinion as I sated before. I think he will be a bust like tons of our other picks? Cool?

14. FSUViking

<span style="color:purple">Greased is making a seriously valid case, guys.....for installing a spellcheck option.</span>

15. jms

jms NFLC nflcentral.net Member

you guys dont know how pissed i was when the vikes got him but i feel sorry for him ciz he's hurt, but i would have liked to see Mike williams or D johnson, the LB that KC got.. he had probowl all over him

16. Sunset

Sunset BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FSUViking @ Aug 16 2005, 05:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><span style="color:purple">Greased is making a seriously valid case, guys.....for installing a spellcheck option.</span></div> [​IMG] your not the first to say that [​IMG] It seems the only thing I can do is corect Dejan's spelling errors but me? I suck at spelling [​IMG]

17. FSUViking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (superbowlhome @ Aug 16 2005, 06:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>you guys dont know how pissed i was when the vikes got him but i feel sorry for him ciz he's hurt, but i would have liked to see Mike williams or D johnson, the LB that KC got.. he had probowl all over him</div><span style="color:purple">I agree, but we got who we got. The very least we can do is at least give the kid a shot to show something on the field, instead of cheering his injury and hoping that the #7 pick in the draft never plays or sucks when he does.Why?What the fuck will that prove? How will that help the team?I don't understand the logic behind that line of thinking. Or, the lack there of.</span>

18. jms

jms NFLC nflcentral.net Member

the only thing is will he ever get a shot when he has a chance to help us or is ge gonna be kinda like tice's victory smoke? (like darko on the pistons) for my part I wouldent mind puting him in every few plays and seeing who's ass he can burn, or maybe have him returning because he is fast as anything. I think that E. James is the rookie that will end up helping us more though.

19. SportsTicker

SportsTicker News Feed

Comparing offense to defense and who doing better dosent really work. Some of you Vikes fans talk like you have no faith, you seem to not understand not only is T-Will a 1st Round pick because of his blazing speed and talent, but you have Daunte Pep, The 2nd Best QB in the leauge. He can and will make T-Will a star.

20. Sunset

Sunset BBW Member

Okay lets wait untill the end of the year to see how he does at stop bitching at eachother now. That will do no good.If he does good this year I will like him if he doesnt I wont. Simple as that.