Yeah...

Discussion in 'AFC North' started by MKIV_Supra, Oct 13, 2006.

1. MKIV_Supra

MKIV_Supra 2006 NFL-*****s FF Grand Champion

I'm back! If you guys are wondering, my computer was messed up for a while and I needed to fix it, but whatever. I used the library computer to fix my team on the fantasy league but I couldn't go on this site because it was blocked, don't know why. Anyways, my thoughts on the Ravens/Chargers game: Gotta love seeing more Ravens jerseys out there even for a week. Made myself some money anyways. Now the Broncos/Ravens game, not cool. We take a 3-0 lead and goes downhill from there. At the moment, I'm really concerned about the offense. Jamal isn't running the ball and McNair can't keep throwing the ball so much. It's not like he's doing the best job at it either. But it's safe to say we lost to the better team. Anyways, a look ahead! I see a great game to bounce back and the only concern about the Smith/Johnson duo is the matchup. I wan't McAlister to get matched up with Smith so Keyshawn may have a good game since Rolle is struggling in coverage. Anyways, I'm really impressed with our contributing rookies. Safety Dawan Landry is one of the many draftees the Ravens love, Punter Sam Koch is great, and of course Haloti Ngata, enough said. The bad news, Edwin Mulitalo is out for the season. Which gives us a whole in the left guard position.