Yi promised on TV that he will come to Milwaukee and meet the management team shortly

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by xiequfei, Jul 18, 2007.

1. xiequfei

xiequfei BBW Member

title says everything.I was watching TV just now and Yi's interview came up, on CCTV4, he promised to come over milwaukee. Subtitle also reads that Bucks has a 3 year/7mil contract for him ready.I took a picture also using my cellphone but 0.3 megapixel made it looks like a vincent's drawing.anyway, heres the information.hope he keeps his promise.[​IMG]

2. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

I don't think it's neccesarily Yi that's holding Milwaukee back from signing him. Aren't Chinese official's the ones responsible for stopping Jianlian from having serious discussion with Milwaukee? They should at least let Yi discuss potential contracts and pursuitable oppurtunities with Larry Harris and the Bucks.

3. xiequfei

xiequfei BBW Member

Re: Yi promised on TV that he will come to Milwaukee and meet the management tea...

na dont think so. Chinese Bball association just want him to be in NBA and get better so he can help Team China in 2008 Olympics --- they dont care wherever he ends up with as long as its in NBA. </p>

IMO Dan Fegan is the one whos reponsible for all the chaos happened in the past few months.</p>

4. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Re: Yi promised on TV that he will come to Milwaukee and meet the management tea...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xiequfei)</div><div class='quotemain'>

na dont think so. Chinese Bball association just want him to be in NBA and get better so he can help Team China in 2008 Olympics --- they dont care wherever he ends up with as long as its in NBA. </p>

IMO Dan Fegan is the one whos reponsible for all the chaos happened in the past few months. </p></div>

</p>

First of all, clearly the news that you gave us was fake because it hasn't amounted to any Jianlian signing up until today. (You postied this a month ago) Also, China does carea bout what team Yi goes to or the Bucks wouldn't be in this mess right now.</p>

</p>

</p>

5. xiequfei

xiequfei BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xiequfei)</div><div class='quotemain'>

IMO Dan Fegan is the one whos reponsible for all the chaos happened in the past few months. </p></div>

</p>

First of all, clearly the news that you gave us was fake because it hasn't amounted to any Jianlian signing up until today. (You postied this a month ago) Also, China does carea bout what team Yi goes to or the Bucks wouldn't be in this mess right now.</div></p>

Then please tell me what part of the information is "fake".</p>

Yi promised on TV during an interview and he made it. the subtitle says Bucks have a 3 year/7mil contract for him ready, since the actual contract details were not disclosed yet, you can only say part of my information might not be accurate instead of using the word "fake". Thats too harsh.</p>

Also, based on what information you come up with "china does care about what team Yi goes to" conclusion? the whole time CBA didnt even give a dam, that was Fegan, oh wel, lets also put hongyuan club to blame.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>