You be the judge...

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by cryjd23, Nov 2, 2005.

1. cryjd23

cryjd23 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

TO's ankle is "hurt"HAHA.HA ####ING HA.Allow me to regain my composure as I was laughing my ass off at this stunt.Yes, I said stunt.He told the Eagles himself he might miss the next two weeks. His doctor didn't say this. HE did.Yeah, so let me get it straight.Last year, he's so injured then all of the sudden he's ready for the Super Bowl.He's supposedly fine. Now the Eagles start losing. And, oww my ankle.You be the judge... Is this a stunt? Or is he really "hurt".Only way you can see this as him being "hurt". Is is you are an Eagles fan. Or if you actually like TO. The latter meaning you are probably retarded

2. ortiz34

ortiz34 BBW Member

Oh wow, what an ass. Maybe they'll start winning without him.

3. BoLTz21

BoLTz21 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

They were winning because of him but than Donovan wasn't throwing the ball to him as much as he liked or something and now he uses this as an excuse.I think it's a way to get the Eagles back for not paying him, he said things wouldn't be pretty remember? Who knows.. the Eagles might figure out just how badly they need T.O. if he does miss 2-3 weeks.

4. Giants Guy

Giants Guy NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Well I dont like T.O. and im tired of his whining I think it's a stunt. I will believe it when I here it from the Dr.

5. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

The guy has too much pride to fake an injury regardless of the jerk he is.

6. His Greatness

His Greatness BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rockANDallstar @ Nov 2 2005, 06:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>The guy has too much pride to fake an injury regardless of the jerk he is.</div> I have to agree, I dont think this guy would do this type of stuff, despite his attittude, I dont think its how many times he touched the ball either.

7. cryjd23

cryjd23 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I agree with Nick, the others and well myself.He said it wouldn't be pretty. And that he couldn't guarantee he would be happy al year. Let's face it... Pardon my french... But this guy is a f'n a-hole (not sure of the language because of the rules and such so yeah). I truly despise him.

8. His Greatness

His Greatness BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cryjd23 @ Nov 2 2005, 07:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I agree with Nick, the others and well myself.He said it wouldn't be pretty. And that he couldn't guarantee he would be happy al year. Let's face it... Pardon my french... But this guy is a f'n a-hole (not sure of the language because of the rules and such so yeah). I truly despise him.</div> Coming from a cowboy fan.. [​IMG]

9. PureMvp

PureMvp BBW Member

he cares too much about stats to do dat.

10. DMac5Philly

DMac5Philly NFLC nflcentral.net Member

i dont kno what to believe...maybe he is injured maybe hes not but who cares the whole time is in disaaray not just him. and this is just addin to it. this is a bad year for the Eagles and TO aint helpin n e by doin this but w/e we can win without him and Core your cowgirls are gonna go down when we play on Monday night at the Link.

11. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (His Greatness @ Nov 2 2005, 05:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cryjd23 @ Nov 2 2005, 07:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> I agree with Nick, the others and well myself.He said it wouldn't be pretty. And that he couldn't guarantee he would be happy al year. Let's face it... Pardon my french... But this guy is a f'n a-hole (not sure of the language because of the rules and such so yeah). I truly despise him.</div>Coming from a cowboy fan.. [​IMG] </div> Lol, still mad about the star buddy.This isn't a stunt. But one thing I have to say to you guys, the Eagles season is just going straight downhill unfortunately. McNabb isn't getting the ball to T.O. enough and the defense isn't what it once was.

12. remix26

remix26 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

hes actually nursed the ankle for 2-3 weeks now..so stop accusing him because he had a contract dispute.

13. The Marine

The Marine BBW Member

I doubt it's a stunt. TO loves to play fooball, he wouldn't count himself out. Sorry but No, I just highly doubt TO would do something so stupid.

14. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xpostxscript @ Nov 3 2005, 04:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>TO loves to play fooball</div> I donno about that, I read T.O.'s book and what I got from it is that he doesn't really enjoy football as much as he does other things--he says that he just respects the fact that God put him on this earth to be a football player, so that's his job. He has made it quite clear that he would rather be a basketball player. Football is not his passion by any means.

15. kkespn

kkespn BBW Member

hes fakin it, and basketball is his favorite sports ^^^

16. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rockANDallstar @ Nov 3 2005, 03:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xpostxscript @ Nov 3 2005, 04:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> TO loves to play fooball</div>I donno about that, I read T.O.'s book and what I got from it is that he doesn't really enjoy football as much as he does other things--he says that he just respects the fact that God put him on this earth to be a football player, so that's his job. He has made it quite clear that he would rather be a basketball player. Football is not his passion by any means. </div> Yes basketball is his favorite sport, but that doesn't mean he doesn't like playing football. If he didn't like playing football then he wouldn't have the urge to put up big numbers. If he didn't like playing football he wouldn't have cared if he stayed in San Francisco and had a losing season till the end of his career. If he didn't like football than he wouldn't get on McNabb's ass all the time telling him to throw him the ball so he can be what he is best at; Being a playmaker.

17. WesTheBest217

WesTheBest217 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

hah... faking an injury... right... NOBODY would do that. ok? NOBODY. and just bc he doesnt PREFER football to other things, doesnt mean he still doesnt LIKE or even still LOVE the game.. nobody, much less T.O. would fake an injury..

18. BoLTz21

BoLTz21 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

He practiced, he'll play.Now the question is will Donovan play?

19. WesTheBest217

WesTheBest217 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

No. Hes already said to be out a couple o weeks I believe

20. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WesTheBest217 @ Nov 4 2005, 01:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>No. Hes already said to be out a couple o weeks I believe</div> Yeah but he's now listed as questionable and it is very possible he will play.