You Gotta be Kidding Me

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by Skriptz, Dec 22, 2004.

1. Skriptz

Skriptz JBB JustBBall Member

another Home loss from our beloved and over acheiving pistons. 89-82
    i am starting to question, not whether or not they will have home court advantage, rather, whether or not they will even make the playoffs. i understand some teams may not start playing until later in the season, but daym, we are getting our asses kicked. i think saturdays game is a MUST WIN, if we lose, i dont think we will repeat.....period.
    i kno alot of you may not agree on that, but thats jus my opinion.
    any body else fed up witht he pistons play of late?? [​IMG]

2. elijahser

elijahser JBB JustBBall Member

yea though i did like that win against the pacers:D but LOSING TO THE BULLS AT HOMECOURT IS JUST INEXSCUSABLE(don't know how do spell it)AND UNEXCEPTABLE. if u r te defending champ sure there is a whole lotta pressure on you but you have to take these games like vs. the bobcats, the bucks, the bulls, the grizzlies, the raptors. all of these are teams we should crush every day, but the pistons have been havin the policy of not playin 24 minutes and then starting to play for the rest of the game. i am sick with that and i say PLAY THE WHOLE GAME!!!!!!!!!

3. i3crossover

i3crossover JBB JustBBall Member

Yeah but you have to give the Bulls credit, they were streaking and have won six in a row now. Have a great guard combo's with Hinrich, Gordan, and Duhon. Very young but they are doing really well. The Pistons trust will make the playoffs and make a strong run at a repeat. Joe D is working on some trades to get us a stronger bench. Our bench has been very disapointing this season. The Pistons will start a streak here and there and sneak there way to a top 5 seed.

4. Skriptz

Skriptz JBB JustBBall Member

well....it looks like our run may begin now

5. N4S

N4S BBW Member

I was telling my boy last night that I think the Pistons just need to get in the right flow of things and start playing that viscous defense from last year.