You know you're a Raptors fan when...

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by wolverine30, Oct 16, 2006.

1. wolverine30

wolverine30 BBW Elite Member

Re: You know you're a Raptors fan when...

When you haven't missed a game in 3 years.When you still have dreams that Vince Carter will come back to Toronto.When you believe that Bargnani is the next Dirk Nowitzki.When you hope Raptors will win a Championship in at least 10 years.When your favorite player is Vince Carter even though he left T.O.

2. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

When you overestimate your unproven talent When you think Rasho Nesterovic is a good defender When you think Colengelo is going to solve all your problems

3. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

When you know your gonna prove wrong all the raptor hatersWhen you know the Raptors will silence a crowd one dayWhen you know therye gonna beat all the odds to rise to the top

4. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RaptorFan#1 @ Oct 16 2006, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>When you know your gonna prove wrong all the raptor hatersWhen you know the Raptors will silence a crowd one dayWhen you know therye gonna beat all the odds to rise to the top</div> You know your a Raptors fan... When you don't watch the games When you go to NBA.com to look at the stats When you act like your the only NBA team thats improved in the east

5. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Oct 16 2006, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>You know your a Raptors fan... When you don't watch the games When you go to NBA.com to look at the stats When you act like your the only NBA team thats improved in the east</div> FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME I DONT HAVE NBA TV AND THE AUDIO PASS doesn't WORK Trust me BCB if I did have those 2, id write a post and pre game for all the games I couldI follow the raptors closer than you think and never miss a game, tv or no tvgeez

6. MosDefinitely

MosDefinitely Member

when you think your starting five should all participate in all-star weekendwhen you think Sam Mitchell is a good coach

7. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wolverine30 @ Oct 16 2006, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>When you haven't missed a game in 3 years.When you still have dreams that Vince Carter will come back to Toronto.When you believe that Bargnani is the next Dirk Nowitzki.When you hope Raptors will win a Championship in at least 10 years.When your favorite player is Vince Carter even though he left T.O.</div>LMAO :HAHAHA: No way in hell have you seen every Raptor game for 3 straight years.

8. Chris

Chris BBW Elite Member

Haha I wouldn't say still loving VC is a sign of being a Raptors fan...I say hating him shows more dedication to the team. [​IMG]

9. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

If you're American and your favorite team is the Raps then you know you're hardcore.

10. Clangus

Clangus BBW Elite Member

You had a plastic surgeon change your feet to look like a raptors.

11. CB4allstar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ELiiiTE @ Oct 21 2006, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If you're American and your favorite team is the Raps then you know you're hardcore.</div>I seriously dont think there are any American Raptor fans.

12. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

You know you're a Raptors fan when you seriously dont think there are any American Raptor fans.

13. MosDefinitely

MosDefinitely Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Oct 21 2006, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I seriously dont think there are any American Raptor fans.</div>you'd be surprised, have you ever read Chuck Swirsky's Blog? He gets a ton of emails on his Blog that come from Raptors fans living in America and pretty much all parts of the world! And those are only the emails that got onto the BLOG!

14. Supreme BALLA

Supreme BALLA BBW Member

Well there's certainly not as many as there is in Canada.You know you're a Raptors fan when you want Vince Carter back on your team even after what he did.

15. CB4allstar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MosDefinitely @ Oct 22 2006, 01:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>you'd be surprised, have you ever read Chuck Swirsky's Blog? He gets a ton of emails on his Blog that come from Raptors fans living in America and pretty much all parts of the world! And those are only the emails that got onto the BLOG!</div>I can understand Europe because of the European flavour on our team, but AMerican fans are hard to believe.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Supreme BALLA @ Oct 22 2006, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Well there's certainly not as many as there is in Canada.You know you're a Raptors fan when you want Vince Carter back on your team even after what he did.</div>If you were a true Raptors fan, you would hate Vince Carter for what he did to us.

16. Supreme BALLA

Supreme BALLA BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Oct 22 2006, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If you were a true Raptors fan, you would hate Vince Carter for what he did to us.</div>I'm not a PURE Raptors fan. I don't live and breathe NBA basketball. I'm partially a soccer fan as well you know. I like lots of teams. I know a lot about the Raptors though and even with what Vince did, I still respect his talent level because of how good he was and how passionate he was when on the team.

17. wolverine30

wolverine30 BBW Elite Member

When you immitate Chuck Swisky's famous lines."Get out the salami and cheese momma this ball game is over"

18. Suddenrapz16

Suddenrapz16 BBW Member

when you vote chris bosh for president...